Chapter 24: Wild Goose Chase.

Message from the Author:
Honestly speaking  I didn't knew i could have gone this far without you guys, realizing i've reach this part of the chapter means i should also start making more future chapters ahead, lol! But thank you, all of you who've followed,supported, liked and interacted with me and the people around this story, it may sound like the end but it's not this is the start of a journey, sit back and enjoy this weeks chapter!

Ahri POV

My eyes were puffy from crying, crying on losing Sett? No, for being stupid that i hope something can change  in our relationship.

Akali:How are you feeling right now?

Ahri:Still like shit.

Akali:Seriously? From losing a guy like him?

Ahri:More like dating a guy like him...

Akali:Oh~

Akali made a smug look at me which i knew what she was gonna say.

Ahri:Ugh..... yeah yeah, you guys told me so..

Akali started to wear that smug face more with pride showing that she and the girls were right. As we walked to the kitchen i sat down resting my head on the table.

Akali:So what did you even call me for?

Ahri:I'm hungry and i feel like eating some spicy ram-

Akali put her finger on my lip shushing me.

Akali:Say less, i gotchu.

She quickly grab some instant noodles and started grabbing things from the refrigerator to add in to the ramen.

Ahri:How's (y/n)?

Akali:He's okay, nothing serious beside the bruise.

Ahri:ugh...im so stupid...

Akali:Hey! at least you're out of that shitty relationship.

Akali pointed her chopstick at me, taking my attention.

Eve:WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO THE DOOR!

Akali:Uh oh.

Ahri:Ill handle it.

I stood up the kitchen stool and walked my way to Eve on the front door.

Ahri: Eve I can explain.

Eve:Don't tell me its Sett again.

Ahri:it's Sett again..

Eve:Ugh...So what? He's a home wrecker now?

Ahri:Eve..

Eve:I mean what crazy sexcapades are you two even doing now?!

Ahri:EVE, HE'S GONE NOW!

Eve:I can see that!

Kai'sa:I think she means they're not dating anymore Eve.

Eve:Oh.

Eve looked at me with a surprise look while i wasn't looking at her with a unamused look.

Eve:then why didn't you say so?

Ahri:I was trying too!

Eve: Well im happy you finally broke up with that douche, its about time you saw what he really is, so what made you broke up? Give me the juicy details and spare me nothing!

I was scratching the back of my head trying how the heck am i gonna give the news to Eve.

Ahri:He..