Chapter 14: Buckle Up.

Message from the Author.
A short thank you for your continue support for this story! And damn now on 7000 views when i post this and i dont know what to feel, seeing the sudden increase of people enjoying the work i made just leaves me  speechless, but thank you so much once again for your continued support and i hope you'll stay with me in this long journey that's just about to start!

(y/n) pov

Thankfully there were alot of Cabs in the Area and it wasn't traffic on the way back so I was able to come back home much faster. I quickly rush through the stairs skipping almost 1 or 2 steps whenever i got up.arriving at my door, i noticed the door frame was busted on the doorknob area ike someone forcefully entered i, I didnt hesitate and immediately entered my house to check up on what happened inside, I didn't have the time to think but realizing what i did i started to get nervous and scared thinking that "What if it wasnt a animal that did this." Another thing that distracted me was "Are my things okay?"  .

Reaching the corner from the hallway to the door way to my whole apartment I looked around seeing my whole place totally trashed. Even my computer and equipment were destroyed!

(Y/n):What the Hell!

I rushed over  to my work area to see my Desktop screen broken to half and my CPU was busted open, even my camera equipment were all smashed to bits. I was so furious and irritated of who would do this! Then i remember that i had important things that were store at my room.

(y/n): fuck fuck fuck...

I quickly rushed to my room seeing that even my room was destroyed, some important documents that i hid were burnt and soaked, i kept looking around and seeing not an inch of my personal belonging's were spared.

(y/n): SERIOSULY?!

I started rummaging through what i can salvage from my things and checked every spot i kept some of my importants things only to see it also getting ripped apart or stolen.

They really destroyed everything!

They even checked below the mattress and destroyed some important documents and my emergency cash. I let out a irritated grunt then a sigh to try and relax myself, I then realize something and that i forgot to do ,the most important part before i should've went inside and it was calling the authorities and notifying my landlord that someone barged in my house so didnt want to wast my more of time I brought out my phone to call the authorities and my land lord about this.

*RINGING*

(Y/n):Come on pick it up..

*BONK*

(no not going to horny jail)

Sera POV

I was left back at the party  with only the True Damage group , with Yasuo finally joining us  but as Yasuo sat down in one of the chair's Ekko also told him that the KDA  found out that they found out that (y/n) was shade and we were hiding about it, Yasuo's expression changed in an instant like he saw a ghost.