Chapter 4: Memories

~5 years ago~

Evelynn POV

I was just scrolling to my phone, while a group of people just surrounded me starting different conversations and gossips acting all friendly trying to befriend me just because of my popularity and some for  my looks trying to win over me.

Tch fucking hate social climbers.

Until heard a joyful and familiar voice approaching me, i looked up on my phone and saw the class rep in standing right in front of me

Class rep: Evelynn!

Nicole is the class rep of our class not because of her looks, but how she's outgoing with everyone in school, which makes me wonder how is she not the student body president.

Evelynn: And what do I owe this pleasure Nicole? *smirks*

Nicole was smiling awkwardly like she wanted to say something, but she's just too shy which made me cock a brow from already getting impatient from her.

Nicole:Umm...soo the classes actually voted you to be the next miss Piltover high representative for our class, aaannnd..

So that the reason.

I let out a soft sigh and smiled.

Evelynn: okay okay fine..

Nicole: That's great!

Nicole was happy and was celebrating for her success in getting me to agree,not that I hate it, but being famous has its perks and I just love the attention.

Nicole: Oh and 1 thing! You're going to have a photoshoot and a filming session for your introduction video and publication just talk to (y/n) over there for the details!

I looked at the seat near the back entrance of the classroom and I saw the guy just sleeping on his desk with his hoodie on.

Evelynn: Oh? This would be interesting~

*time skip*

Classes ended so i took the opportunity to meet with my so called 'photographer', i quickly went to (y/n)'s desk and saw him packing up his stuff since i didn't want to leave without meeting the team, i've called him out before he could leave.

Evelynn: (y/n)?

(y/n): that's me.

Meeting (y/n) was my first time actually, he was your literally average guy, i was taller than him by an inch or two and when you look at him, his presences as well feel average which makes him stand out in the crowd and class ,if my memory also serves me right he was a transferee this year, pretty weird for transferring to a school at his last year...

i wonder what dirty secrets i can dig about that~

(y/n): hello?

Evelynn: ah yes ....Ahem...Anyways Dear, I heard you're in charge of my photoshoots and publications?

(y/n): Yep, that's right.

Our eyes met for a second, his expression did not show any signs of flustered or surprise seeing me, is he Gay? Doesn't he know who I am? This was my first time seeing a guy not showing any interest or excitement towards me, I mean almost everyone at school knows who i am and what i can do, so this is something i can explore~

Interesting....

Evelynn: Alright then, when do I meet the team?

He looks around with a questioned looked then looks back at me.

(y/n): you're already looking at 'them'.

HUH!?

Evelynn:Ahaha..I never knew you were a joker love~