Chapter 5: Fight?

(Y/n) POV

It was lunch time and I decided to check on the photos that I took the other day at the same time maybe start working for more her publication. I brought up my laptop then undid the plastic tape of the sandwich I bought at the convenience, i sat at one of the campus tables at the outside in peace while enjoying my meal and working.

I plugged in my earphones and played some music but only put the volume up to 50% so I could hear the outside noise. I don't know why but it me in a calms me down when i do this. I tapped my foot and bob my head through the beat of the music, it was peaceful and fun as i started turning on some of the editing softwares.

Tyler: Well well well.. what do we have here~

And there goes my peace.

Drake: Sup nerd!

*WHAM*

(y/n): FU-

Out at the blue the duo i met the other day showed up again with Drake giving me a slap on the back that made me jolt to the forward and hurt like a mother fucker~

Drake: Ops, my bad dude, lol ~

I removed the earphones out the jack and started rolling them over my hands looking both of them with an annoyed looked.

Tyler: Hey dude, is that Eve?! She looks hot in that pic!

Tyler just grabbed my laptop of the table to check out the photos I took.

(y/n):HEY! Give that back!

Drake: Geez man, Chill we're all friend here~

Drake stopped me to getting my laptop by holding on to my shoulders so i sat down back to my seat to avoid much more trouble.

Tyler: Bro, these are nice shot! mind if I get i copy of these? hehe..

Raising a eyebrow I look at him with my eyes squinting a bit.

(y/n): No.

Tyler: Come on man... help a bro out come on~

Tyler place his arm around my shoulder acting all friendly to me,i gave out a sigh and shove his arm away.

(y/n):Sorry, but no i plus i dont think Evelynn would like her photos just getting shared without her knowing.

Drake:Eve doesnt need to know,plus she wont mind~

(y/n):Answer is still No, sorry.

Tyler:We asked nicely.

*WHAM* *THUD*

it happened to fast, next thing i knew i was on the floor and Drake foot was on my body. I tried to move a bit shake him of but his weight is just to heavy.

Drake: Hurry up man, we dont have much time.

Tyler: Im trying! but the folder is asking me for a password when transferring!

(y/n):Goodluck~

Drake:Tch.

Drake lifted me up to the floor and pinned my body to wall.

Drake: She wasn't joking you are weak as fuck, but anyway Ill give you another chance, tell us the password and we just might let you go.

She?

The only person that popped in my mind was Evelynn and of course she thinks of me like that way, who else will?

I cleared my throat then spat at Drakes face showing him I'm not giving shit to him or his friend.

Drake: Wrong choice.