SURVEY AND ANNOUNCMENTS!

It's survey time! Heyo! Just wanna get a quick and short survey for you guys on how are you enjoying the fanfic so far now that our MC is already back on his feet!
You can message me in the private chats or leave a comment here! Ill be very active today on answering questions so feel free to stick around and ask away!

So here are the questions i would like you guys to answer:

-How are you enjoying so far in the story? What do you like or don't like?

-Can i do anything to improve the story, like ideas to make it interesring or how i write my story!

-Or ask me the Artist/ Author away! might give you some clarification on the story but i wont spoil much of what lies ahead for our characters!

-Anything else do you want to share?

Announcements and What lies on the Future of "Behind the Scenes"?

First of all i wanted to thank all of you who've supported and been there for me on the start of my journey in this fanfic i first i'd thought i would just be forgotten on some section of god know but here i am somehow, it's been a rollercoaster ride for me thinking what makes it good and not cringe but something maybe out of the ordinary but in the end it is also you guys who will find it out of the ordinary and unique in it's own way.I know i say this a lot on some of my announcement but thank you so much.

    So whats going to happen? The story is nowhere near middle nor 1/4 of the story we are now beginning the story kda with the Main Character so buckle up cause im not going anywhere! Ill keep continuing in writing and drawing the content all of you enjoy at the sametime trying to improve inch by inch from visuals and story telling . Ill be focusing more on putting what really do the pop stars do behind the scenes and on there work, at the same time putting more focus on building the romance of the story! I've also got a comment if the MC will have a harem that's not related to the KDA it's something i'm still over at but it's there in anycase but we'll see.

For the visuals if i become much more confident in my abilities you might expect much more colored or rendered artworks and even comic type visuals to tell some story! It 's not soon but it will be there and i can't wait for that.I've also noticed i havent given much love or given much screen time for some of the characters but fret not there are plans for them even for the side characters! Who knows maybe we might see some familiar faces *nudge nudge wink wink*.

Hm...what else....smut? Or lemons? Maybe if i know where to put them.

Also....If unforeseen event do happen such as me finally getting into a part time or me finally doing my last college requirements, ill keep you guys intouch on what might happen on the story but im not planning on stopping.

So...at the moment that is all i really can't say much what im cooking but feel free to ask ahead if it is something that i can answer!