Chapter 15:Bloody Night

CONTENT WARNING: MAY CONTAIN VIOLENCE AND GORE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!

(Y/n) POV

*huff*

*huff*

*huff*

*huff*

*huff*
*huff*

I continued running through the neighborhood seeking help or a place i can hide to lose him , but as I continue running my gut was starting to hurt by the second from exhaustion and it was making it harder for me to breath air, it felt every part of my body is giving up i felt my pace was going slower and slower, i cant even tell how far i ran or how long it's been or where i am , but my vision was starting to get tunnel visioned and the beating of my heart was intense even i could hear it through my head.

I reached an alley way and decided to hide here for the mean time, but as i turned to the corner i saw a female stranger that is walking infront of me, a small sigh relief on my chest exhaled from me i started walking quickly, the person was a slender female i couldn't see her face or make out of it because of the bad lighting of the alley , but as rush over her i saw she was also started rushing over me.

(y/n): HEY! I NEED HELP!

My body is starting to shake and my legs were limping in every step i made and in every step felt like my body was breaking a piece of my bone, despite the pain I still pushed myself rushing to try to seek help but the second we met i felt a sudden jab on my body my whole body just shut down and everything went black for a split second.

huh?

Why is it getting cold?

I tried opening my eyes and my vision was starting to focus to see the stranger looking frightened too see me, her body was shaking a bit and her eye switching my eyes and to my body, I was confused for a bit so i tried moving but i felt a sudden pain on my hip i looked down to see a knife that was stabbed through my hip.

Well..shit..

i tried removing the knife but my energy was slowly deteriorating and moving it was painful enough for me not to pull it out, i looked at the stranger who stabbed me in a pissed manner , i tried moving my arm to reach her but as i did my body just couldn't take it anymore and i fell off to the floor blacking out.

Mother fucke-

*THUD*

Crazy Fan POV

Tonight didnt go as planned, since my plan was just to wreck his place,I called in some of my friends to trash his place but they arrived late, but good thing they arrived as soon (y/n) started running away also, so we chased him to the corner to see him already lying on the floor.

Crazy fan: About damn time you also joined in, Claire.

Claire:H-hey it's not my fault the place was far away, anyway w-what do you want to do with the body??

I looked at her side to see (y/n) laying down on the floor bleeding out.

Crazy fan :Seriously you already killed the guy? I was just about to have more fun!

Claire:I-I got scared for second okay!

I let out a sigh feeling disappointed for not being able to toy with this bastard more.

Crazy fan: Forget it, the others will be arriving also so we can just dump his body a-

(y/n):uggh....