Chapter 25: Midnight Snack

(Y/n) POV
Mom left a few minutes ago leaving me with the girls and an Evelynn who is now starting to target me just like in High school once again,i can feel her gazes that was starting to make me feel uncomfortable around her again.

Ahri:(y/n) are you going to be okay?

(y/n):Uuhh....Yeah why?

Ahri looks the the broken door that is barely hanging in 1 hinge.

(y/n):Oh.

That what she meant.

Eve:Sorry Dear..

Akali:You can always stay 1 more night at our place, before you can pack up.

(y/n):Eh?

W-wait, staying at the mansion with them?!

I started to feel flustered with my ears warming up even i knew i stayed there the past month but it was different when i was in a coma and awake!

Eve:Oh look at him~

Kai'sa:Come one (y/n) it's much better than sleeping with an open door.

Ahri:Mhm!

Not gonna lie, yeah.... i feel much more safe with a door than can protect me from who ever might come for me again, plus Sera's here so I doubt they'll do something stupid while she's around.

(y/n):Fine ill stay.. but only once i get mix door fixed again.

Ahri:Sure! We can help you get a new 1 aswell!

(y/n):Huh? No, it's fine I can get a new 1 for myself.

Akali:Come one man, plus it's Eve's fault that she barged in.

Eve:Hey!

Kai'sa:Come on (y/n), at least let us help you with the door, since its our fault, well mostly Eve.

Eve:Hey! Why is everyone ganging up on me!

(y/n):I mean...maintenance always got spares but that depends if they got right now.

Kai'sa:Oh..

(Y/n):But i can still come with u guys at least?

Ahri:Great! It's settled then!

We all got in the car with me in the window side, trying to avoid the embarrassment of me getting sandwiched by beautiful women.

Ehehe....No! Wake up you fool!

The whole trip was quiet and I wanted it that way for the mean time because it was still awkward for me to be with the girls after 2 years.

Akali:So (y/n) I heard you were the one who edited the music video, for the True damage.

Fuck..i forgot about that.

(y/n):oh yeah, i was....

Akali;Why didn't you say hi or tell me about it?

(y/n):well... i just have a lot of personal matters that time..sorry..

Truth is I just wanted to avoid them since they're friends with...

I took a glimpse of Eve in the rear mirror and I saw her look back at me and I immediately averted my gaze.

Akali:Oh....I understand...

Fuck..i feel like a dick now..

Akali POV

I was still bummed out when I found out about (y/n) being the artist i like because he and I were close friends during college so i thought he would've told me also about the working with true damage and him not saying a hi to me or anything made me feel like he's was me for some reason.