Chapter 9: Catching Up

~ 4 year after the incident~

Evelynn POV

We all gathered together at my apartment  to plan out our first personal project to make a our very own idol group, but the only missing one was Akali, she told us to stay put since she also wanted to introduce us to her friend who knows how to film, and edit. I already feel sorry for the poor soul who's going to handle us.

A few more minutes passed Akali finally arrived.

Akali:Im so so sorry! I had to wait for his class to end  and i didnt want him to get lost at Eve's place.

Ahri:Oh its a boy~

Eve:You have our attention~

Akali:Hey hey! Hands to yourselves i want him in 1 piece, i have no one to cook me food for the next semester and he's my only hope *pouts*

Eve:Fine fine, show us your guys.

Akali open the door and shouted at him to come in, she excitedly opened the door  for him while all of us listen to his footstep slowly approaching the entrance.

Please be good looking, please be good looking!!

Akali: Sooooo... this is the guy I hired for our first music video!

As akali introduced the guy,she was waving her wands on the door like kind of magician showing her trick, he then came in, i scanned the man up to down he was tall but his body was average, his face was covered with a black face mask so i couldn't tell his face but he was wearing a black sweat pants, a white shirt, and a black hoodi- ,

Wait i remember that black hoodie.

I swear i still remember those patches engraved on the side of each arm

Akali: meet (y/n)!

As slowly look up, he removed his face mask  and there it was i  saw his face, i couldnt believe it, it really is (y/n) i can't even recognize him! He really matured well  fine I might say to myself

As slowly look up, he removed his face mask and there it was i saw his face, i couldnt believe it, it really is (y/n) i can't even recognize him! He really matured well  fine I might say to myself. He also change his hairstyle from his dorky into a more stylish hairstyle, but he still wore his same old dorky glasses.

*Chuckles* something still haven't change for him..

Ahri: where did u two meet?

Ahri's ears perked up with excitement and started wagging her tails in excitement  meeting a new member

(y/n): me and akali had the same classes at the Iona University of Fine Arts *chuckles*

His voice changed as well,very mature~

Suddenly our eyes met for just a second and we broke eye contact in second, it was awkward for both of us but it also gave out a uncomfortable feeling for me, remembering the sad past  we have....