Chapter 23: Closure with your Demons.

~CONTENT WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN EXPLICIT CONTENT THAT MAY BE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR THE READER, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED~

Akali POV

Today is the day Sett visits and god knows i hated seeing him when he's here.Today I was just browsing through my laptop in the living  room with (y/n) on my side on his wheelchair looking for a new pair of sneakers to wear.

Akali:What do you think (y/n)?

I showed (y/n) the laptop with the picture of the sneakers but soon realized my mistake.

(Y/n):....

Akali:Right...great, now im becoming crazy like Eve.

I changed the tab where i was and started looking around the internet on what can help a person in a  coma, as i browse to different articles i saw 1 article that intrigued me, it was about using art for helping patients in a coma.

now that i think about it visual's also help.

Suddenly an idea popped out, i stood up.

Akali:Wait here (y/n)

(y/n):...

Akali:...right forgot again.

*DING DONG*

I was about to go to (y/n)'s room until i heard a door bell

Ugh...that might be him already.

I looked that the security feed and yep it was that asshole, i didnt bother and just pressed the button for the main gate.

Akali:HEY AHRI YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!

Ahri:Tell him I'm getting ready!

Akali:Ugh..

I didnt bother so I quickly walked to (y/n) to find what i need.

SETT POV

It's been months i saw Ahri and god i miss that sexy fox. I parked my car on the side and immediately went inside.

Sett:Babe iimm hoommee~

As i entered the main entrance of the house i was greeted with just silence.

Huh....No one's home? Did she just left without saying?!

Sett:Calm down, you need to fix this.

As i walked to the living room and i saw a guy in a wheelchair.

Who the heck is this dude? Are the girls suddenly caretakers or something?Heh whatever.

Sett:Hey buddy have you seen the girls?

(y/n):......

Sett:Hey im talking to you.

(y/n):...

What the fuck? Is this guy def or something? or Is he intentionally ignoring me?

I walked to him and patted his shoulder.

Sett:Hey.

(y/n):....

I shook him a bit on the shoulder but he didn't react.

Sett:tsk, i got no time for your bullshit man so ill ask you 1 more time, have you seen the girls?

(y/n):...

Nothing, no reaction nothing!

Sett:your really getting on my nerves!

I was already getting impatient from the past months because it wasn't going well with my fight with ahri and issues thats going in my business now i have to deal with this low life!