Chapter 21:Unwanted Guest

~CONTENT WARNING~
This chapter contain sensitive and inappropriate scenes that may not be good for you readers, you have been warned.

Akali POV

We were just, helping Seraphine, set up her equipment, while kai'sa unboxed some of the boxes and help bring out Sera's things out of it .

Akali:This is a pretty high end rig for just streaming music.

Sera:*blush*O-oh..I also play games time to time.

Akali:Really?!

I became eagerly excited, that i can finally have new friends to play video games with.

Sera:Y-yeah, but im not much of those hardcore gamers.

Akali:Ehehe it's fine, but what games to you play?

Sera:Hmm..I do play some Minecraft,Overwatch, and some offline games too.

Akali:Oh you should join my world in Minecraft!

Sera:ehe sure~

I sat back to the floor and shifted my cap the other way to make some space for me to move forward and finished up fixing the wirings and plugged in all the last required things.

Akali: All done~

Sera:Thank you thank you!

Sera lunges to me and gave me a big hug which caught me by surprise.

Akali:Hey it's cool, no prob.

Sera:ehehe

Akali:Kai'sa seems to be enjoying herself.

We both looked at kai'sa who was enjoying hugging a some of Sera's stuff toy she brought with her.

Kai'sa:W-what? Its cute!

So cute.

After setting up my rig, i decided to think of idea's to help (y/n) i brought out my notebook and listed down the possible things

Ahri POV

Its been 3 days, and i can't sleep properly or concentrate from worrying about (y/n), who knows what Nidalee whats been doing in (y/n)'s room. I was just sitting on the side of the backyard pool trying to relax from everything, but i couldn't....I started biting my nail feeling worried of what she could do or what has she done from the past days and at the same time Eve hasn't even talked to me about it more since then.

Eve:Can u relax for the Dear, you look like someone who got into a break up, unless..

Ahri:No, we didn't break up.

Eve:Shame.

Eve came back wearing a 1 piece which was a bit revealing  while also wearing a robe around her.

Ahri;Why arent you worried about (y/n)?

Eve sat down sipping her cold tea on her hand trying to swallow it down first before talking.

Eve:Hm?

Ahri:Dont you think she already made a move?

Eve:No, if she wants to be 100% successful, she only has 1 chance.

I raised a brow and gave her a questioned look.

Ahri:And that is?

She put her tea down and whispered in my ears, after hearing what she said my ears perked up and i couldn't help but feel a bit flustered but in my head.

she's right.

Eve:See my point why I told you to calm down??

Ahri:So when is it?