Chapter 20: THIS IS A BAD IDEA!

Message from the Author: I got no excuse it's been unproductive for me the past weeks so im sorry this got delayed even though i said i was saying i'm gonna be much more productive, so im really sorry. But i'm also sincerely grateful for all your patience giving me the time i need to get back on track and create more content all of you enjoy,  thank you and enjoy this weeks new chapter!

Kai'sa POV

Its been 3 days since Auntie's call and today she told us to get ready, but to get read for what? We didnt know whats going to happening so we did , i was just in the living room with Eve who surprisingly was already dressed casually ever since we got the text she immediately ready up and right now she's just on her phone texting while Ahri and Akali are still in their room, but u can hear Ahri shouting from her phone on the other side of the room.

It must be Sett again.

Eve:Ugh...can't she just break up with him.

Ahri: I CAN HEAR YOU! NO NOT YOU SETT!

I left out a soft chuckle cause of how funny it was hearing the two.

Akali:Still no news?

Akali slid down the stair's handrail to joining us in the living room.

Kai'sa:Hey Kali, and nope no news on Auntie yet.

Akali:How do we even meet her?

Eve:Ugh, no clue and its already 1 in the afternoon.

*DING DONG*

Kai'sa:Who might that be?

Akali:must be mundo.

I went to the front to check the tv screen where our cameras are projected to see a unusual car on our front gate.

Kai'sa:Uh guys? I dont think thats mundo.

Ahri:GUYS AUNTIE IS HERE!

Ahri rushed out of her room then down the stairs and in to the living room.

Kai'sa:So that limo outside is Auntie's?

Ahri:mhm~

Eve:Then what are you guys waiting for? Let her in!

I pressed the button to open the gate and we all went outside to meet Auntie at the front of the mansion, Ahri on the other hand was fixing herself a bit patting her dress while combing her hair with her fingers, As the car parked in front of the entrance we were all getting nervous at the same time, when the car stopped right in front of us the door opened on our side.

Sera:Hi guys! Nice house!

Sera came out first in the Limo all cheery and excited.

Kai'sa:Sera? What are you doing here?

We were surpised for a second that Sera was actually with Auntie, which made us wonder where is auntie?

Sera:Oh ,auntie called me also and asked for my help for (y/n) and of course i wanted to help.

Sera was much more energetic than the last time we saw her, at least she'sgetting better by the day.

Suddenly Auntie came out, with her hair newly done while wearing a corporate attire with a skirt, she was wearing a Navy blue leather coat with fur on the collar, what ever she wore even if it's  a corporate, formal or casual attire she still looks dazzling.