Chapter 29:Let's go to the Mall!

Message from the Author: Heyoo once again! Sorry for this very delayed chapter i didn't think it would take this long but here we are i still haven't gotten used to the schedule of my thesis paper and i hate myself that I have little progress through it hopefully ill get all 20+pages done by this month so i can focus more on different things. So new chapters are still going to get uploaded at a unpredictable schedule, im very sorry but there is a lot in my plate right now, hopefully this chapter would do for the meantime but you have any messages to me don't be afraid to post in my profile or any opinion of old chapters or the whole fanfic a whole the survey chapter is still open for your awesome support, questions and opinions so without further ado, happy reading and thank you for your continued support!

(Y/n) POV

I woke up with a dry throat and a groggy face,i stood up half way rubbing my eyes while trying to remember the event's that just happend I heard a knock on the door and heard and small faint voice.

Sera:(y/n)?

I heared the door clicked and slowly opened revealing a also groggy looking Sera.

(Y/n):Hangover?

Sera:talk lightly...

I chuckled on her reaction and sat on the edge of the bed.

(Y/n):So whats up?

Sera:Oh right...umh....shit...

I noticed Sera was holding on her forehead i couldn't help tease her more.

(Y/n):Regretting those shots now?

Sera:Yeah...i shouldn't have took more shot of that tequila rose.. and how aren't you wasted?

(Y/n):Not my first rodeo.

I stood up and took some pills of my table.

(Y/n):Here, this will help with the hangover just put them on a glass of water and let it sizzle there.

I handed her the pills while she continue to rubbed the side of her forehead.

(Y/n):So what's up?

Sera:Oh right..umh firstly breakfast is ready..and also Eve told us to get ready for later?

(Y/n):Later?

As i tried to rack it up what she said i remembered we were suppose to go to the mall but didn't knew they would do it today.

(Y/n):Right,Tell them ill be with them in a minute.

Sera:Sure..

Sera POV

My head was hurting while my throat felt dry from the shot's and soju i drank. Reaching the kitchen i'm also met with Akali who is partly sleeping on the kitchen top while the others were looking okay.

Sera:Her too?

Akali:It's not my fault Eve took so much shots...

Eve:Well you were the one who started dear~

Akali:Ugh...my head...

Sera:Here, (y/n) gave me this.

I placed the pills on the table while i took a glass and went to the sink to get water.

Kai'sa:I'm amazed you didn't get that drunk.

Sera:Almost.

I sat beside Akali and also handed out a glass for her.

Akali:Thanks Sera..

She leaned over my shoulder as i sheepishly chucked and patted her head i placed the pill on my glass and Akali's and waited if to sizzle down.