Chapter 12: Party Night! (Part 1)

Message from the Author: Well this was late almost again, i even almost publish this unfinished the other night cause i was already half asleep while writing, lol. Anyways enjoy the chapter!

Akali POV

The venue was a bit far from where we live since Qiyana's place is located in the middle of the city of Piltover and ours was way back south at the debonair's estate so we had to drive a long way,but the good thing is the route we took has way less traffic so we got to the party in time. The place is a penthouse owned by Qiyana which is at the infinity edge hotel a super fancy hotel owned by a rich council members of Piltover.

Akali:Ill see you in a minute, i need to talk to Yasuo if Shade arrived!

As soon we arrived at the venue I Immediately split up with the other 3 and started looking around hoping I can find Yasuo, its either his in qiyana's recording studio or the bar getting himself wasted after working so long , so i tried searching through the bar first since its the nearest, while i was searching for Yasuo there were some guy who were approaching me trying to have a chat or flirt with me , but i didn't bother chatting with them and started rejecting them 1 by 1

Stranger 1: Hey Akali! You're looking wonderful tonight! Maybe we could-

Akali:Thanks, but I'm a bit busy right now.

Stranger 2: Akali! How about we get some drinks and-

Akali:Ill pass, im not in mood for drinking tonight.

Stranger2:S-sure! Rain check?

Akali:We'll see.

Every person just came another like cutting of a hydra's head, remove 1 more come's out, but in my case more people started grouping around me

Stranger 3:Akali! I love what you did with your hair!

Akali:uh, than-

Stranger 4:Akali how about we do some workouts tomorrow morning? Ill trea-

Akali:Sorry I a bit bus-

More and more just came and it was already getting annoying at this point cause i'm not gonna find Yasuo in this kind of situation. People just kept asking and asking while i try to come up with something real quick and just like that an idea came, i remember i had a small smoke bomb that was hidden in my pockets, i immediately put on my mask and got ready what I'm about to do.

Akali:sorry guys, i really gotta go.

*POOFFF*

A large black smoke dispersed on the middle of the crowed making them panic from what's happening which gave me the chance to sneak pass each one of them until i broke free, the smoke didnt really stay long it immediately disappeared in seconds which gave me enough time to escape them. I continued to my main goal and that was to find that bastard and get to meet Shade in the flesh! Since this was pissing me off for the pass day's all because i just wanted to meet Shade!

After looking around i finally reach the bar and , i found Yasuo talking to Senna and her Husband Lucian. I gave out a big grin and sneakily dash towards him hoping ill be able to surprise him~

Yasuo POV

I was just chatting with Senna and her husband Lucian since he also helped us in making this music video a reality by investing and helping us with some of the technical things in the production. While enjoying my night with the company of my friends and some alcohol i thought that this night wouldn't get anymore worse until i felt a sudden chill in my spin.

Akali: Oh yasuo~

Yasuo:fuCK!

My body jolted up from fear nearly making me jump towards lucians arms. I completely forgot that Akali was coming! I realized that my feet isn't touching anything and there were two arms holding on to me i realized what i did.