Chapter 32: Game Night!

(Y/n) POV

We all moved to the living room to relax abit more and grabbed all the drinks and snacks the others brought, while the girls started unloading their snacks they have stored up in there cabinet after that the rest were already sitting on the sofa and some on the floor we all got cozy. 

Yasuo:So whats the game?

Ahri:Spin the bottle:truth or dare~

(Y/n):i think im gonna need this.

I got up and grabbed a small bottle of soju then gulping it down with the taste of grapes and  the burning after feeling through my throat after gulping the last drop i placed the empty bottle on the table in front of us.

(Y/n):here a bottle for the game.

I looked up and saw everyone were looking me with a mix faces of concerned and surprised.

Ekko:damn bro i havent seen you gulp that much since... like college?

(Y/n):what? If im gonna play this kind of game mind aswell get wasted before i can remember what happend.

Kai'sa: is he going to be fine? He just chugged a whole bottle.

Yasuo:He'll be finee...he has a high tolerance than both of us, i think.

Senna:you think?!

Yasuo: we were wasted! How would i know all i remember was (y/n) was looking normal when we woke up.

Eve looked at me and bit her lip look like i was some kind of meal to her.

(Y/n):I think I'm gonna need another bottle.

Yasuo:I got you.

Feeling abit disappointed the alchol didnt kick me to straight to tipsy so i tried to just sit back and relax with Yasuo placing another bottle of seltzers to my side.
Ahri placed the bottle i used and started to spin it with everyone anticipation and excitement the bottle sadly landed Yasuo.

Yasuo:Oh come on!

Ahri:Truth or dare~

Yasuo: Truth.

Ahri:Awe no fun...

Yasuo: just go with it please.

Ahri:Finneee.... Did you really dated Riven?

Yasuo:Waaaait, n-  wait....how?!

Ahri:I have my friends~

Its akali.

I looked at Akali and she looked back but immediatly broke eye contact by the second.

Yep its her.

Ekko:Really? I thought u hated that chick cause she copied your style  in the dojo.

Yasuo:I- its....umh...can i change?

Ahri:Nope~

Yasuo: fuck me...

Yasuo poured a bottle of sake that he brought and before taking a shot he took a deep breath then taking a shot, his face squinted abit from the taste of alcohol and made a refreshed exhale.

Yasuo: yes it was a 1 time fling....we dated for abit but we didnt last.

Ekko:But how didnt i notice! We were roommies- wait....those vibrations werent from the bass of your speakers werent they?

Oooh?~

My face perked up getting some juice story from Yasuo.

Yasuo:......maybe..