Chapter 17:MOM?!

Message from the Author:HEYO! So some of you may have got the memo from last night, and yes i have eaten a slice of garlic bread, but anywho for those who aren't up to date I'm already revising and rewriting chapters 1-8 of this Fanfic since this has been a plan that i had in mind back then, and i want to make this right before I progress more in the story, so there might be a slow pace of chapters going to be release for this upcoming days, but don't worry it wont take up to a month again thank you for your support and without further a do enjoy this new chapter!

Akali POV

I had to pull out some contacts of my own when we were going to the Hospital, we drove to back to the hospital with the ambulance we called since they were also going back to report in the bodies, the ride was a bit something cause the staff inside were also fans they were still cheerful talking to us despite the dead body inside, but it wasn't to long we arrived back at the hospital meeting Kai'sa in one of the private room's that doctors use as a break room.

Akali:Kai'sa!

Kai'sa:H-hey guys..

Ahri:How's (y/n)?

Kai'sa:Still no news.

Akali:Then that's good , right? It's been almost 20 minutes and no news on (y/n) being dead!

Kai'sa:Now that you said it...

Ahri:Let's just hope everything goes well, yeah?

Akali and Kai'sa:Yeah...

We were told to stay in one of the private rooms for doctors to avoid the crowd in the hospital, we sat down waiting for the operation to finish and for the doctors to tell us the news but 2 hours passed i was starting to get hungry once again and tired at the same time just from waiting.

Akali:Ugh...im hungry...

Kai'sa: but we just ate.

Akali: Hey you aren't the one who vomited her whole meal awhile ago.

Kai'sa:You know.... Its been 2 hours since (y/n) was taken to the ER.. im really getting worried more..

Akali:He'll be fine, his with the best doctor right now in Piltover.

Kai'sa:Best doctor? How do you know that?

Akali:I might've done .....a bit of calling...

I pouted a bit while twiddling my finger together , feeling embarrassed.

Kai'sa:I'm amaze you even have friends in the medical field.

Akali:Hey!

The door opened only showing Ahri came with some coffee in her hands and a cup noodle that is held by her tail.

Akali:finally! i ve been starving!

I snatched the noodles on ahri's tail and started gulping down the noodles, it wasn't the good type of ramen cup but it will do to past the hunger.