Chapter 1:A Devil Behind the Smile.

(Y/N): AAAAND that's a Cut! Great job Girls!

The music stopped and I put down my DSLR to check on the recording 1 last time  while the  group of girls finally broke poses too eased up from hours of recording, some were  sitting down down on floor already and some leaning on each other from  exhaustion. I then let out a small chuckle from just looking at them.

???: Great job girls!  And thank you so much for agreeing to be our editor and director (Y/n).

The nine tail Vastayian was still trying to gasp for air after a long and hardworking recording while leaning on her other friend who was a tall girl with purple hair and with 2 "wings" like things floating on both her shoulders.

???: Um... T-thank you so much (Y/N).

???:Uuuugh Finally! I've been starving for ages, Let's go grab some Ramen!

The girl with a cap and a facemask rushed to the corner where our stuff is and started to rummage around for food.

???:Thank so much you Darling, i do hope you got some good angle's of me ~ *winks*

I felt discomfort as another purple haired lady but with lashes on her back came to my side and pat me on the shoulder, pain started to linger on my chest like needles were stabbing my chest.

(Y/n): Y-yeah...don't mention it, I'm glad to help a friend, but at least we didn't get a chase by the police in the subway on that 1 night.

???:H-hey it's not my fault for screaming! There were rats!

We were laughing so hard teasing the small ninja as we could even see her getting flustered.

oh man.....i'm gonna miss this.

I continued putting my camera and equipment safety back in my backpack which is nothing fancy just a DSLR and some of this and that. While i was fixing suddenly everything just went silent, i tried blowing through my nose or dig through my ear to let the air of out my ear but nothing, cause just a second ago the girls were laughing then utter silence, i look over  my shoulder then turned my back seeing the whole studio was empty and the four future popstars were gone.

(Y/N): Huh?Um....guys? Is this some kind of prank?

I looked around and I see nothing, just the green screen of the studio where we recorded and the equipment i borrowed.

(Y/N): guy's this is not funny....you guys know what happened last time you tried scaring me..

I kept looking around and waited to see someone to reply back but nothing my heart beat was slowly increasing and i was slowly getting anxious from what might just happened , I picked up my things then rushed out the room and started running through the hallway until i reach the end which was a door to the lobby,I opened the double door and that was when I saw them.

(Y/N): There you guy are! i thought you- wah!

I got pushed down to the ground by some kind of invisible wall as i tried moving towards them, i stood up immediately and tried touch it and it really felt something was there. The 4 just stood there motionless at the other side of this unknown barrier just looking at me which made me question what was happening. I tried hitting it with 1 hand to get there attention.

(Y/N): HEY! I'M OVER HERE!

I tried hitting the invisible wall more with both my hands this time and even shouted to get the girls attention, but nothing they were just there standing while looking at me until one by one they turned around and started to walk away from me.

(Y/N): Hey..HEY IM STILL HERE!

As I still tried hitting and kicking my way out, I saw one of them turn around and looked back saying something, I couldn't hear what she's saying but I tried making something out from what she said based of her mouth movement but i still couldn't tell what she said, not until I heard a whisper that said to me...