Chapter 27:What are they doing?

Announcement from the Author: Heya, im not dead! Sorry this took a lot of time, as i said from my last announcement the upcoming chapters were needed to make on the spot because the previous ones took a big chuck of this chapter and the next one so i have to improvise and make a extra chapter, so i'm very sorry that this took awhile and i hope you enjoy!

As the driver took us to our destination, the girls were doing there own thing, Akali was sleeping on Kaisa shoulder while she vibe to the music she was listening to her earphones, Ahri was busy looking through her phone, and Sera was beside her writing on her notebook, I guess it's her new song,and for the devil herself, Eve was luckily just happily scrolling through her phone.

Eve:(y/n) darling, do you think this pair look good on me~?

Why did i even jinx it...

(y/n):Um...Lemmi see..

I leaned over a bit as she put the phone closer for me to see I took a look at her phone and saw a it was a simple sleeveless crop top with a turtle neck.

Oh, I was expecting something expes-.....HUH?!

I look below and i saw the price tag of this top was almost 2,000 dollars just for a top like this?!

Eve:So? What do you think~

I cleared my throat trying to focus after seeing the price tag of the clothing, like who buys simple clothes that expensive!

(y/n):Well, the color doesn't really suit you, if you can get a black or somewhere white would really suit you the most, oh and also if you pair it wi-

I stopped mid way and i realized i was speaking like i was some kind of fashion desinger. I looked at my side and I saw Eve with a big grin.

Eve:Why stop? Please continue darling~

I let out a big gulp, i could almost feel a sweat falling from the back of my neck.

(y/n):I-it looks good on you dont worry!

Eve:Tch.

Eve POV

When (y/n) was looking at the phone I notice his jaw almost fell, and i could tell he saw the price tag, which looked cute.But what caught me off guard was when he started to give me more detail, about that color and what i should pair it. And there it is again i saw it those eyes he has, when he's focused.

God I love them.

But when he stopped, i don't know why but i felt annoyed. I heard Ahri chuckled which shifted our focus to her.

Ahri:i forgot (y/n) also helped me in designing and finding clothes for our first music video.

Sera:Wait, (y/n) also helped you with the costumes?!

Ahri:Yep! I was actually surprised that he's got an eye for it~

(y/n) POV

I felt a little embarrassed by the compliment Ahri started saying

Ahri: Hey (y/n) mind helping pick some clothes at the mall tomorrow?

(y/n):Um...sur- Ow!

As i was about to reply on Ahri's invitation i felt a heel stomp on my feet that nearly mushed my whole foot, i looked at Eve who was glaring at me.

What the heck is her problem this time?

Eve:Darling, remember last night you wanted to thank us?~

Fuck .

i remember from last night i said that i'd do anything as to thank them for saving me.

(y/n):Y-yeah?