Chapter 36: Trust

Message from the Artist/Author: Heya, been a really long time, though i  finally got this one out. For what happened ill be saving all the details and just sum it up with me  doing life and trying to just make ends meet while trying to keep a hold of myself from relapsing mentally. Though  this chapter has been a big roller coaster of ideas and emotion that i didn't know how to break it all down in a better way but i've came to a conclusion to this chapter of the story ,thank you for still believing in me and i hope you enjoy! And see you at the next chapter!

(Y/n) POV

Gasping for air i woke up on my chair where my Computer is set up, looking in front of me is my computer screens with different programs on and sticky notes hanging on the top part of my screen, moving slightly i felt the back of my neck and the bottom part of my back aching after passing out on my chair. I removed the neck pillow and placed it around the head rest of my office chair.

(Y/n):Another day another all nighter.

Its has been 7 days since my employment as creative director for the band and now im collaborating with the studio that we are going to work with for the music video. So far we've already started processing the concept of the settings, costumes, and props to the rest of the team now its just their job to pass me the concepts while i supervise to meet the director and bands vision.

(Y/n):God it does pays to do less, but the real pain in the ass is searching the right stuff for the budget.

After rubbing the side of my head trying to focus on waking up , I stood up and stretched my body feeling the numbness of my body from sitting all night slowly getting ligther. Though I'm also thankful that the studio let me do the work from home and do my thing while i do a video call to the team. I went to the kitchen grabbing something i can snack with, thinking what to eat i decide maybe to go outside get some outside interaction to have a change of pace. I grabbed my phone, wallet and keys since i borrowed the car from Paxton instead and head to Sera's work to grab something to eat. Getting in the car i turned on the hazard and before leaving i double checked my phone if they were any new things that was going up while i was busy, and so far the girls are doing various collabs with brands to be their models for there new products though Eve was been meaning to visit me but i told her that i was also busy and gave her rain checks. Same went to Li she's been wanting to just visit and chill though Eve has been stopping her, but i myself told her that i needed to focus as well.

(Y/n):Though she must be getting jealous when Li tries to go.

Sera on the other hand was able to get her old job at the cafe even though she earned a lot from working with mom, I scrolled down more and forgot that Nicole actually message me during the week about that "talk" i just replied her that ill let her know since ill be busy for the coming day but i was also trying to buy some time till i feel mentally ready to face her.I toss the phone to the side and started the engine driving to the cafe making a small visit to sera while grabbing something to eat.

Eve POV

Reading a book at the pantry on our backyard i was getting very frustrated that i haven't seen (y/n) for the past week despite our hectic schedule since our return here it seem we can't get a break from being idols. I put the book down and drank some coffee looking at the phone on the side our text message with (y/n), lately we have been communicating much more often now after what happened at the party a week ago which makes me happy with these changes. Though I've been meaning to visit him but i didn't knew when or how i'd i visit him without interrupting him at work. Biting my the tip of my nail i was conflicted to text him.

Eve:Argghh, come on Evelynn weren't you suppose to be taking a aggressive approach.

I texted (y/n) if he was free and just placed the phone on the table face down, letting a large sigh of having a nerve wracking decision. The next second i got a text though it was suspected since he was working but as i flipped my phone to see his reply i rush to my room to get ready.