Chapter 18: She Actually has Pretty Eyes

Message from the Author: Heya! I'm really really sorry for the 2 weeks of no new chapters! A lot has happened and i hat to step back and take a mental break for myself, but here i am all rested up and ready to draw and write! The revisions  of the chapter 1-8 are still on there way but i hope you guys can still be patient with me for 1 more week, but anyway enjoy this chapter and thank you so much for your continued support!

Kai'sa POV

Ahri:Is it me or (y/n)'s mom is still giving out a cold look at us?

Akali:No....she's looking straight through my soul...

We we're  all on our way back to the ICU room of (y/n) with Sera and Lissandra on the front while the rest of us are behind them with everyone being in their best behavior. Despite the warm face Ms.Lissandra is giving to Sera,we could still feel the hostility of Ms.Lissandra towards us. Even she can threaten someone while being a loving mother.

But as we get closer to the to (y/n)'s room i couldn't imagine or handle what his mother would go through seeing him that way, from what i saw awhile ago i don't think i can handle seeing him in that state again. I felt a my hand being held in both hands, and i look all the girls were holding hands, all we're also feeling the same thing,worried and broken hearted to face (y/n)'s condition once more.

Sera POV

We all walk to (y/n) room while Mrs.(L/n) arm was locked into mine as i escort her to her Son's room. She asked me question about our relationships with each other, how we met, who initiated the first conversation, she even asked couple related questions! I could feel my cheeks redden, but i could also feel a killer glaze from behind me.

Dr Shen:This is his room.

Lissandra:Is it the best room in the hospital for my boy?

Mrs.(L/n) expression shifted in a second, her gaze once again pierced through her shade making Dr.Shen shiver in fear.

Dr Shen:N-no, b-but w-w-we'll see to it his room will be ready soon.

Lissandra:Good, ill make sure to give a big donation to the hospital once he gets discharged.

Dr.Shen:Yes...Thank you Madam..

We all went in to the room and the whole room was filled with a gloomy and heavy atmosphere, i look at the other's and I could see Kai'sa was starting crying, Akali was tilting her cap to hide herself while the others were looking away.

Miss Lissandra finally  lifted up her glasses with her eyes still closed and sat down ,our eyes widened that we are witnessing Miss Lissandra finally revealing her eyes for the first time. Her eyes were glowing light blue like ice that gave out a small glowing auro as well, it's like looking at the winter ice and it was beautiful ,we were all stuck in awe  admiring her beauty which made me curious what beauty treatment does she do to keep such a vibrant look. She held his son's hand while she stroke his hair.