Chapter 16: Aftermath

(Y/N) POV

Am I dead?

It feels cold and my body felt very light, when i tried to move i couldn't feel any surface only an empty space with me i'm floating in air, i slowly opened my Eyes to see nothing  but the dark abyss.

Is this what being dead feels like?

(Y/n):Well this sucks.

I was peacefully floating until I suddenly felt a jolt in my body like someone was pushing me through the chest.

(y/n):Wha- the fuck was that?

My body jolted one more time, pushing me further down, suddenly my body was dragged by a unknown force at a fast speed ,it felt like i was falling nonstops the winds blowing through my face with blinking lights suddenly started to flash on my face.

(Y/n):WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!

*THUD*

Kai'sa POV

I was left to attend to our broken car to the tow truck workers as I stood on the corner and watch the worker's take the car I was still worried on what happend, i wasnt that close with (y/n) but he was still my friend, but i was still surpise with the sudden move Ahri did, we knew what Eve was capable of and Akali was the one who first handedly witness it herself, while me and Ahri dont have the mental strength and the stomachs to see what Eve is capable of, but seeing Ahri mid way changing her mind and ran off to where Akali and Eve were i couldn't help but feel jealous.

Tow truck worker:  Um, Miss Kai'sa?

My train of thought was interupted by the voice of the worker who called me out.

Kai'sa:Oh, is something wrong?

Tow truck worker: We were actually gonna say your car is ready to go, and would like to ask if you're coming to fill in the papers? Or..

I stood still in silence as i contemplate whether to leave the rest to the girls or join them. I held my hand as i try to massage it from feeling abit unease as i try to make a choice, but as i remember what ahri did seeing very confident and motivated....i also wanted to feel the same..to overcome my own fears and push forward.

Kai'sa:I'll try to visit the office tomorrow, i still need to fix something here, sorry..

Tow truck worker: oh no no, it's alright, our office is open at 7am morning till 6pm evening and the place is that the downtown district.

Kai'sa:A-alright, thank you so much.

Tow truck worker:Anytime, and have a great evening.

The  worker tipped his hat before leaving with our car, as i watched and see the driver leave i immediately dashed off to where the 3 went. The alley way wasnt that far so it was a easy sprint to it.

Kai'sa: Guy! What-

I was stopped at the corner in shock,from not only the mess Eve made but witnessing (y/n)'s lifeless body, i cover my gasp with my hand, i didnt knew what to do or say. I looked around also seeing corpses spread around the area with  limbs and guts laying around, my stomach felt sick from the first second i saw everything but i couldnt hold it in and vomited on the side.

T-this is what Eve's capable o-of..?

I felt scared for a second aswell knowing that this is what Eve is capable of when she's treathened , i knew she was the strongest among us but i didn't knew she can be this violent.

Ahri:Kai'sa?!

I shifted my focus back to the 4 and saw both of them holding on to (y/n)'s wounds, i wiped my face off from the mess i made and tried to stay strong again, my body felt like it was shaking from the scenery of dead bodies.