Chapter 8:The storm

(y/n) POV

I exited the room and  hurriedly took the emergency exit of the school because it was much faster to go to the back of the venue, as i almost reach the meeting place, i noticed the door opened by itself but i didn't see anyone exit

(y/n): weird..

When i reached the back of the stage, I was walking to our meeting spot and noticed a strong smell in the air.

Thats smell... did someone just smoked in here?

In my head i thought it might have been the staff thats been smoking so i just try to shrug of the smell.

I was getting nervous by the second that even I'm getting goosebumps of course it was my first time doing these kinds of stuff, i haven't really got those crush things when i was a kid,so i cant blame myself from getting this nervous, i just hope i don't look stupid right now.

(y/n): Nics?

Nics: Hey (y/n)! Im here!

As i approached her i felt every muscle in my body stopped moving , i didnt knew what to do, i stood there  nervously holding onto my arm.

Nics: So...what's this about?

Fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK, i told you NOT TO GET NERVOUS STUPID.

I was starting to panic, and was nervous at the same time, what if she doesn't like me? Will she hate me? And then i remember the things Evelynn said in the classroom and during the contest, all my worries disappeared, and i finally got my composure back, i took a deep breath and with a straight face i confessed to her.

(y/n): Nics I like you, would you like to go out with me!

......

......

......

......

Silence filled the area, and it was getting tense at the same time, but i noticed something, why isnt she surprised? Did she knew?! Or-

Nics: Are you fucking serious?

What?

Evelynn POV

I couldnt help but follow (y/n) i mean of course i support him! Im the one who asked him and all im just here to support, yeah...support. But deep down why do i feel daggers on my chest, and i just wanted to stop him and say to just look at me.

wait what am i event saying?! (y/n) his about to confess and yet I'm thinking about this!?

I used my shadow ability to hide myself and make myself invisible, as i follow him to where he exited. Which almost blew my cover! I sneakily followed him to the back to the venue and hid on a corner where i can hear them, and I noticed 1 thing why does it smell like someone recently smoke? My train of thought was cut of from (y/n)'s call out for Nics so i divert all of my focus back to them.

I watched everything unfolds I saw (y/n) panicking.

Evelynn: *mumbles* come on (y/n) you can do it...!

Have some confidence

Nics: are you fucking serious?

Wait what?

(y/n) POV

I was lost in thought, wait did I say something wrong? Did I offend her? Whats happening?

(y/n): w-w-what do y-y-ou m-m-mea-

Nics: YOU HEARD ME!

My body was shaken from her shout.