Chapter 2: Seraphine

(Y/n) POV

I didn't know what to do as my heart beat was racing like crazy and my whole body was panicking thinking that i could lose my job! Heck if yasuo even spread what i did i don't think any client would want to hire me! I need to think! The pink hair barista stood in front of me waiting for me to try and bargain with her.

Come on (y/n) think!

While thinking couldn't help notice she was still holding on to the food I ordered.

(y/n): Um...do u want to put those down first?

I stared at what i looks like my order, she just stood puzzled in a few seconds then later realized what i was talking about.

Seraphine POV

Holy shiitt! This guy works for true damage! There like my second favorite group since Akali is part of it! Hiiieeeeeeeeee.

As I lowkey fangirl in my head, i notice he was looking at me like he asked something.

Serpahine: Umm...what was that eheh....?

(y/n): My order? It looks like you're having a hard time holding onto it , so why don't you sit down and we can talk about it?

I then realized i was holding his order, which made me flustered a bit.

Seraphine: I'm so so sorry!

(y/n) Its fine. *smiles*

I placed the drink and meal on the table then sat on the chair right in front of him.

(y/n): How can I be sure u wont tell anyone?

Fuck his right, but i have the upper hand here! If I play my card right I might even be able to meet True damage!

Seraphine: I won't, you'll have my word for it *smirks*

Nice one Sera!

(y/n) POV

Fuck even if she promise not to talk, I wouldn't know if she'll  keep her mouth shut.

(y/n): If i show u the music video will u keep yourself quiet?

I saw her spark a smile much brighter than her usual ones

ah i can see the light, is this heaven? NO SNAP OUT OF IT (Y/N) !

But that gentle innocent smile suddenly became a evil grin

Oh no this wont be good.

Seraphine: That and I want to meet true damage crew *smiles*

IS SHE CRAZY!? FUCK HOW CAN I EVEN DO THAT THEY'RE LIKE IN OTHER SIDE OF RUNETERRA!

I looked at Seraphine with my left eye twitching a bit trying not to over react and make a wrong move.

(y/n): Ummm seraphine...what your saying is impossible..

Seraphine: Then we don't have a deal, HEY GUY'S THI-

Before she could talk more i shut her mouth with my hands again, my heart is racing every second because of this devil spawn!

(y/n): Okay okay! Ill think about it!

Seraphine: Good!

She let out a joyful smile with her humming on her seat.

Ugh, that smile can sometimes be menacing..

But I did remember Yasuo is having an after party when the music gets released, while thinking what i can do to place my end of the bargain i remembered a certain close friend of mine was also part of the group..... Akali, i haven't really talked or seen her since her tour with the other so it might be awkward meeting her after those months of no talk since i wasn't there when the film the music video plus so i don't think she even know i'm the one editing it?