Chapter 10: There goes my peace

Message from the Author: Heyo again, new week means new chapters! Ive noticed the first drafts of the chapters were short so i added more stuff into the story since my usually my word count goes to 4000- 5000 so it make me think that "should I add more?", let me down the comments if chapters are too short  and i can try to improve and add more juicy content to the story! But without further disruptions here's the new chapter, enjoy!

Akali POV

We finally arrived at Piltover the other night and settled in our mansion that we bought a month after we became famous and left for our tour ,so there arent much furniture yet but it does have the necessities that we need. Some of the girls were still sleeping but usually Kai'sa would  already be  awake with me but im guessing she still has jet lag after the long flight. Since i woke up really early I decided to do my daily workout which consist of  a 20 km jog to my usually workout regiment...

~time skip~

Not so long after my workout , I went to our kitchen and saw Kai'sa was already awake  but still groggy.

Akali: *giggle* Morning Bokkie , rough sleep?

Kai'sa:Huh? Oh....Hey Kali...and yeah, i still have jet lag but i still want to try and start my morning the same..

I sat on our kitchen table top and grabbed an apple and started munching over it, while Kai'sa made a cup of coffee for herself to wake up.

Akali:You should rest up more, we've all worked hard at the tour we at least deserve a small break right?

Kai'sa:Speak to yourself, I'm amaze you still got the energy to do your daily workouts..

Akali:Im a tough girl! hihi

Kai'sa:*giggles* yeah, sure you are~

Akali:I am! *pouts*

While taking a break, I  started grabbing more food from the fridge to satisfy my hungry and regain my energy, it was a good thing we asked Janna for help prepare the groceries for us she when we were on our way back , she really does help from a lot of stuff for us. While eating i decided to check the comments on the Music video i did with True Damage.

Comments:

Comment1: Yo this its lit! 🔥

Comment2:Loving Akali's new look!

Comment3:Qiyana be look thicc though ehehe

Comment4: Bet! 💯

Comment5: Hey Shade edited this! No wonder the VFX were sick!

Akali:Wait what!?

Kai'a:What happened?

I was surprised to when i saw in the comments SHADE was the one who edited this music video! I immediately checked the information below the video, from the cast who sponsored and sang,  i checked 2d and 3d VFX artist and  saw Shade was really the one who edited the video!

Akali:Sorry Kai but gimme minute!

Kai'sa:Umm..sure? Ill go make some breakfast for the others.

I went through my phone and started scrolling through my contacts.

Yasuo POV

Enjoying my morning Coffee, with  my day going smoothly, no Ekko or Qiyana bugging me, our first music is receiving great reviews and sales! My day is goi-