Chapter 34:Walk with me ?

Message from the Author/ Artist : Thank you once again for the wait! A lot need to add and it came out just how i wanted! Hopefully this will start help bridge future chapters more, hope you guys enjoy!

(Y/n) POV

I woke up from my alarm that set off for the hangout me and Ahri arranged...though i was feeling groggy cause i was already having a comfy nap but i still things planned so i mustered up all the energy to get up in bed. I grunted a bit

(Y/n):Alright.....

Wait...it's not a date, right?

I brushed off that idea and just went through the idea of her treating me dinner instead. I took a quick bath and shave my some hair growing on my face then after i went through my closet and took some shorts, a plain shirt, long sleeves and a low cut sneakers, after that i took my sling bag and put in some essentials like a compact umbrella, power bank , a cap and some napkins just incase. I didn't mind which cap so i took realized i took the velcro cap i use for HexTac, i removed the the velcro patch saying "up and loaded" with a drawing of some cartoon girl jinx made. I placed it on the table for the mean time then unstrap the back of cap and locked the strap around the sling of my bag making it dangle around it.

(Y/n): well...that almost slipped out.

Feeling worried people might think of me of a Jarhead or something else when i didn't put out that strap, plus I'm a bit shy about sharing this hobby.

I finished up and took a glass of cold water in the fridge just to hydrate myself before the trip.

*DING DONG*

(Y/n):And that must be her.

I put the glass cup on the sink then picked up my sling bag and walk right to the door as the next door bell rang one more time i opened the door suprising Ahri for a second.

Ahri:(y/n)!

(Y/n):Hey Ahri.

I scanned her clothes for a second from a oversized sweater to her wearing shorts thats completely hiding from her hoodie, the cute part is she even tied her hair to hide her ears.

Thats cute.

I felt a small feeling of dei ja vu as Ahri's clothes reminded me of someone also went somewhere with and also had the get up. I rub the side of the head as i felt a small sting and look back at Ahri.

(Y/n):Sorry, so this is incognito you?

Ahri: yeah, why? no good?

She chuckles while she did a spin to show her look. While I unstrapped the velcro of my cap that was dangling on my sling bag and place in on ahri's head making a slight snickered.

(Y/n): i thinks thats better.

Ahri pouted at me as she lifted the cap a bit while i lock my apartment door.

Ahri:hnng, you're just making fun of me now.

(Y/n):What? Of course not, it just thought it looked better with your braided hair.

Ahri POV

I felt my cheeks were getting warmer while a smile slowly form from (y/n)'s word. I then felt a sudden pull from the cap on the back of my head.

(Y/n):Hold on.

(Y/n) was locking the bun of my braide on the open side the strap of the cap, while (y/n) was strapping the velcro to fit my head size, i felt a nostalgic but also painful feeling in my chest remembering some memories that Sett and I shared. I snapped back to reality when i felt (y/n) was no longer fixing the strapped i looked behind an slowly up to see (y/n)'s face.