Chapter 31: SURPRISE?

Ahri POV

We were almost arriving at the mansion after what just happened and from the looks of it everything is getting smoothly after what happend, I looked at (y/n) who was much different? But not in a bad way, he always gave out this closed expression time to time, which i understood more as the days pass.

I guess what ever happened up their made a big impact.

I texted the other that everything got settled in our end, while Sera texted back that Auntie Lissandra and Uncle (l/n) are cooking at the mansion while Yasuo, ekko and the rest are arriving abit late. Well after what happened we are a bit of delayed but here we are.

Speaking of uncle it's going to be my first time meeting (y/n)'s dad.

We arrived at the mansion shortly, as soon we got out Akali jumped of (y/n) back.

(y/n):Oi oi,your clothes are still wet Li! And its fucking cold.

Akali:we''ll change either way, now onwards!

I saw Akali is piggyback riding (y/n) around his shoulder.

Ahri:Akali...stop acting like a kid now and get off (y/n)'s back.

She pouted while she frowned at me

Akali:i-im not!

Eve:yes yes, quiet down little ninja.

Eve patted Akali on the lower back with the door opening with Sera on the door who greeted us.

Sera:Hey guys! Wait why are you guys soaked?!

We told Sera to act dumbed about what happened so we wouldn't put too much attention to it.

Though she does sound convincing.

(Y/n):Alot of things, ill give you that.

(Y/n) chuckled which was atleast a good thing that he took it in a positive way.

Sera:Oh w-wait what about?

Realizing what sera was about to say we remember the surprise!

Ahri: Akali!

I signal her and she gave me a nodded and quickly cover (y/n)'s eyes

(y/n):hEY LI WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Me and Sera hold on both (y/n)'s arms guiding him to the door.

(y/n):H-hey! What's happening!

Sera:sorry (y/n)~

(y/n):Sera come on! What's going on?!

(y/n) POV

Feeling the cold hands of akali covering my head, while i can also feel Ahri and Sera's chest pressing on the arms

Calm down me ,calm down and happy thoughts..

Suddenly i felt arms around wrapping around my waist and based of what im feelign which are cold long claws out of fluster i raised my voice that was not really convincing.

(Y/n):EVELYNN HAND DOWN NOW!

Eve:Awee and let the girls have some fun?

Still lost on what the heck is happening, i heard the mansion door open and the mere air inside of the mansion was freezing.

(y/n): can i atleast change my clothes?

Akali:Nope~

(y/n):gimme a break...