Chapter 35: Back to work.

The loud noise of the phone alarm woke up me up with my head thumping after a long night outside since I got home at 3:30am thanks to Ahri and as soon i got in I went straight to sleep without even changing  But since i got a "interview" to attend i muster up all the energy i got i kicked myself up to bed.

(Y/n):geez... thank god i didn't drink that night.

I heard my phone ringtone set off so I checked my phone to see  if that was the studio who texted me.

Eve👿

Eve:Good luck at work darling 😘

(Y/N):Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?

Eve:Can't a friend say good luck to her friend for work?

(Y/n):No, and ill see you  cause i got to fix up. 🙄

I chuckled just seeing Eve being eve first thing in the morning . So stood out of the  bed and threw my phone to side of the bed then started preparing for work despite I promised myself no more working with singer for the meantime...come one it's Pentakill were talking about here! I couldn't just pass down an opportunity like this and not to meet my old idols! Heck, even help them!

I only ate a quick breakfast which consist of a strawberry oatmeal and a banana after that i went straight up to packing up my backpack with the things i might need from my laptop, journal, powerbank,tablet and my medicines just incase.

(Y/n):alright everything is already here... yikes almost forgot to bring some of the forms they sent me.

I took the folder thats on my desk that contain some legal forms and project proposals that Pentakill sent me when i was back in a coma. It was a miracle they would still want to hire me after what happend at the same time, im amaze they aren't worried about there deadline.

(Y/n): alright all set.

After working on the files i went in my bathroom to take a bath and ready up, in just half an hour i was able to finish up I looked at the time and i had 1 hour before the meeting starts, but biking that distance was going to me look all sweaty especially in a summer season, even taking the bus and train in this weather is already a hassle.

(Y/n):Unless...

I brought out my contacts and started scrolling through the names to find Paxton's name.

(Y/n):Or...maybe not maybe he's busy right now.......fuck it.

Paxton has been the head butler in the house hold when i got in Mom's house, he's more of an uncle to me and he treats me like his grandson after losing his own during the great Mage war. Me and Paxton almost have a step son and father relationship and my dad was happy to at least i had someone to look a father figure while he was away though he can get jealous at time but he does make up for the time when he comes back and i was happy that he Atleast came back home....so  Paxton was the one taking care of me when dad wasnt around, he then switch from butler to head security after and knowing mom trust him a lot with me he would stationed him here to watch over me "secretly" so I dialed  his number and waited for just a second Paxtons already answer.

Paxton:YOUNG MASTER!

(Y/n):Paxton..

Paxton:Oh my aplogies Sir (y/n) but what do i owe this magnificent pleasure

(Y/n):I was hoping you can bring the car cause i have a meeting coming up right now.

Paxton:On it! I'll be there by 10 minutes!

(Y/n):Take your ti-

*beep*

Before i could even tell him off he immedaitly just dropped the call.