Chapter 7:My Queen

(y/n) POV

The day of the beauty contest finally arrived, everyone is stoked to see the representatives of this year's contest since last year Evelynn won the contest, but right now everyone is saying the new girls in town will win.

I was slightly dozing off and my eye bags were literally showing while my hair was a bit of a mess, because I stayed up all night the past week editing Evelynn's introduction video. I was suddenly greeted with a cold feeling on my cheeks which made jolt up my seat and wake up a bit.

(y/n): HUH?! WHAT? SATAN IS THAT YOU?

Nicole: *chuckle* it's me dummy, I saw you look tired so I thought maybe I could give u a helping hand.

I couldn't help but blush a bit, from what Nicole said. She then handed me the cold drink she bought at the vending machine.

(y/n): T-thanks *smiles*

She smiled back at me... God she's so cute , as we wait for the show to start we chatted for almost half an hour, until the announcer came.

Draven: LAAADDIESSSSS AND GENTLEMENT, But mostly the ladies, IM YOUR HOST FOR TONIGHT'S CONTEST AND THAT RIGHT THE ONE AND ONLY DRAAVEEEENNNN

The crowd cheered in excitement while the guys gave glares and boo's at Draven.

Draven: Okay okay, today is the 25th Beauty contest of Piltover High, but before we start let me introduce you to your judges for tonight!

4 people in the front stood up who were, Head master Ryze, Professor Yumi, Professor Fiora, and our Student body president Leona.

The crowd clapped and cheered as the 4 stood, and as the program continued we were introduced with the contestant, unlike last year only a few joined. Before the contestants make a catwalk, they would show the photo shoots and a short video introduction of the contestant which is the one me and Evelynn made the past weeks.

The first contestant was a crimson red haired girl who lived at Noxus named Katarina one of the school well know and feared but still loved by the people just like Eve ", she was wearing a cropped leather jacket while wearing a cropped tank top with skin tight pants. Katarina then reached the end of the catwalk flipped her air and gave out a punk expression.

 Katarina then reached the end of the catwalk flipped her air and gave out a punk expression

Katarina: What?

She didn't do much , just gave out a mean expression then flipped her hair as she turned around but still made the crowd go wild, raising their banners with Katarina's some even have her face printed in their shirts.

Crowd1: KATARINA I LOVE YOU!

Crowd2: YOU CAN BEAT ME UP OR STAB ME IF YOU WANT!

Holy shit what's wrong with that 1 guy?

The next contestant was a blonde girl named Luxanna from Demacia, she's a daughters of a government official their so not only is she famous at school but also a very well know person, wearing a white cocktail dress, she was sparkling like a princess of another country, everyone was taken away, as she reached the end of the catwalk, showing a shy expression she took a deep breath and held her hands close to her chest, suddenly a large spark of light started glowing from her chest where her arms are rested, as the light gets brighter she lets go and spread her up to the air creating a field or light and sparkles around the venue.