Chapter 33: New Start

Message from the Author/Artist : Heya guys its been months and i'm very thankful for your support and patience, for the good news to who don't know I've already passed my finals and I am now graduating by the month! So far I'm still trying to practice my art style again after those 3 months of drawing things that isn't my art style hence the delays for this new chapter, but i also had to do some revisions and add a lot of things from the old version of this chapter but thankfully i got some ideas to make sense of everything. But thank you so much for the wait, for those new, welcome! And those who have been following me for a long time I'm sorry it took this long!

(Y/n) POV

I slowly woke up from the heavy feeling that i felt in my body,  like i was anchored down to the bed not being able to move. I slowly opened my eyes to feel my groggy face and dried mouth while my head spinning from the after effects from all those charms and alcohol. I took my time in bed for my body to adjust before sitting up, i adjust my body a bit while feeling the joints of my body stiff. As i lay down in my side i felt the back of my neck was sweating and realized that i forgot to turn on the A.C.  or the fan before i slept, mustering all my strength i sat back up and I took off my shirt filled with sweat and threw it to the hamper on the side but missing an inch.

Moving to the side of the bed sitting on the edge i tried to clear my thought for a few minutes as i also try to recall the events yesterday, other than party i recalled the events at the train station back at the stations.Remembering the events with Eve and Akali told me it was still cloudy how things were different in my view.

Have i really been blinding myself with these thoughts or am i just hallucinating....

I felt a side of me was still missing after that revelation, i still couldn't believe those were the events that really happened like i was living another life of someone else. with my thought jumbled all together i rustled my hair from frustration before taking a deep breath. Looking at my hands i noticed it not shaking, cause usually i my hand would shake out of trauma when i think about my past too thourghly. I rubbed the palm of my hand  just to feel it calmly, slowly closely my hand while holding onto my thumb that was feeling the palm of my other hand. Thinking that talking to Eve was really the best thing that really pushed me out of my shell and looking through it in a different perspective.

(Y/n): Guess things are going on a better route....

Feeling some sweat falling through the back of my head i swiped it off with my hand.

(Y/n):And it's too damn hot i need something to drink..

i took of to my room shirtless when opening the door i felt the cold wind in the room going in through bedroom feeling refreshed from that small second of breeze i walked through the kitchen.

Akali:Sup.

(Y/n):Sup.

Passing by Akali I walked  to the fridge, I opened it then scanned through drinks and foods in the fridge.

Wait.

Realizing something off I looked back at the side of the door fridge staring at akali ,who I just realizing is in my house! And now she sitting their  eating my cereal while looking through  her phone.

(Y/n):Akali?!

Akali:Yoh.

(Y/n):Don't "Yo" me, how the heck did you get in?!

Akali:Oh, you still keep your spare key on the top of your door frame just like in college.

She swallowed the cereal in her mouth before making a cheerful chuckle.