•The Other Guy•

#Hey beautiful people, I am so sorry for the long wait, It's been more than two months, but hopefully this chapter is long enough to make up for that time.

#THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 24K I SERIOUSLY COULDN'T BE MORE GRATEFUL, thank you, I love and appreciate every single one of you ♥

#So sorry for the long wait, it had been more than two months, I hope the chapter was long enough to make up for it, love ya'

#Banner by my baby, thank you so much, this is as perfect as you, I love you more than Dylan O'Brien ♥♥

#Dedicated to Anna, because I thik she's so cool

#Song on the side by Jesse McCartney

***

The cold of winter was still lingering in the streets of the town, and the morning breeze filled the veins of the city. The sun seemed slightly brighter when a crisp mist greeted Heidi by caressing her cheeks before she blew on her cup of coffee. Peach Pit was always less crowded in the early Saturday mornings.

-" School will be over soon" Heidi's excitement made a change in Liraz' mood

-" I don't want high school to be over" She mumbled, looking out the window. " I don't want it to be over"

-" Are you kidding? Can't wait to start college. You're looking at the future Dr. Blanchard!" Sky squealed enthusiastically and was soon joined by Lydia

-" So's Killian" Lydia informed happily. " He wants to go to Stonecrest Lake University"

-" Oh, same university as Adrian. He'll forget all about you and fall for your ex-boyfriend, I heard he got a thing for brunettes!" Heidi teased making the girls laugh loudly.

January had ended in harmony for the girls, they were still waiting for acceptance letters from college but their minds were already made up, they made a choice.

-" Yale" Liraz deadpanned, pointing at her friends before closing her eyes, "I'm going to Harvard Law" Her sudden mood swings weren't something they thought they'd see since she and Ace got together. She always seemed more of the girl she was before her mother died, he always brought the best in her and put a smile on her face. But the girl she was right now, was bitter and sour.

-" Oh, you'll be the next Harvey Specter, nothing to worry about" Heidi put her hand atop of Liraz' knee

-" I'm not a dick" Liraz defended herself

-" You kind of are" Sky raised an amused eye brow earning a kick in the arm from her friend.

-" I heard mom talking on the phone the other day" Heidi turned to look at Lydia and Sky. " She was talking to Tess. I don't know which one, since both your mothers have the same name. They may or may not buy a small house in New Haven"

-" Personally Heidi, I do not like to listen to my mom's phone calls and I most certainly have no desire in knowing her investments for the future" Sky shrugged, before processing her friend's words. " Oh my god! Oh my god, Heidi! No way!"

-" Yes way!" Heidi flipped her hair in satisfaction

-" Heidi, are you saying what I think you're saying?" Lydia begged her friend. " Do you know what this means!"

-" We're gonna be roomies!" They all yelled at the same time, attracting the attention of the few early people in the coffee shop.

Backing in her seat, Liraz watched as her friends laughed heartedly embracing each other in a warm hug. She could already see the girls in their own house, still together and happy. She could see Heidi putting on her finest dress getting ready for a date, Lydia on the couch studying, and Sky running around the house cleaning the mess they made the night before, and in that moment, they all seemed to have forgotten about her, they seemed enough for each other, happy without her, in that moment, she just wondered..