•Bad Boys, Vicious Girls•

#I hate editing chapters, seriously, it's a torture! Anyway, here's the new chapter, and look at how freaking perfect Jessica Stroup is, oh god, she's perfect, I can't

#Song on the side is That Man by Caro Emerald, it's so fun and just makes you wanna dance, make sure to listen to it, and yeah I put a pictire of Jessica in the video because I am obsessed, sorry.

           ***

The monotone buzz of several voices hummed like an orchestra of deadbeat droids. The sudden tap on the desk was enough to draw the students' attention to the teacher facing them, with a smile on his face.

Mr. Reid was one teacher the kids could never get the better of. Whatever witty retort they had, he had one better. He took their disobedience and turned into an advantage for himself, but not through belittling them or stamping authority. He checked their behavior with a style of humor they could relate to.

-"Alright class. Can you think of ways a chemist might be able to speed up a chemical reaction"

Skylar sat on the edge of her plastic chair; this is science class, her chance to shine. The other students seemed to come alive in art class, amongst the pastels and fine charcoal pencils, but for her the sight of the laboratory was the heaven she craved. With a determination held in her eyes, her lips pursed in a thin line, she buried her head in her head, giving herself a minute to think.

-"Temperature, pressure, and adding a catalyst" She replied with poise earning a satisfied look from her teacher

-"Excellent, Ms. Blanchard" He cheered. "But what else can speed up the reaction?" The frown on her face looked as deep as she is in her thought, she was thinking of an answer but her brain didn't seem to respond.

-"Increasing the concentration by stirring, mixing or agitating the reactants" It wasn't the richness of his tone -luxurious and warm- that draw Sky's attention to him, it was the fact that someone was actually smart enough to know the answer.

Tyler Hernandez was rocking back and forth with his chair. There was no indication of interest, and Sky doubted that his sudden concern for the lesson wasn't to satisfy the teacher, it was just his way of interrupting Sky's thoughts and twisting his way inside her head. The obnoxious smirk on his face confirmed her theory.

-" Science is an investigation" The teacher clapped his hands twice in enthusiasm, and got in the middle of a conversation with Tyler, one Sky tried to tune out but failed.

-"Science requires us to transform into spies" Tyler finished with a nod and that's when the teacher turned to the write down something on the board. "Turns out I am as smart and good looking as you" He shot her a meaningful look before smirking gloriously.

-"Nobody likes a brag, Mexico" She said loud enough for him to hear, but her eyes never looked his way. She was taking notes.

-"Nobody likes a hit and run either" She slammed her pen against her people notebook before turning back to look at the boy whispering behind her ear.

-"So that's what it is about?" Her habitual frown wasn't quite a smile, but it turned upward to one cheek. Perhaps she thought a full grin wasn't appropriate after what he just said but the smirk was a mischievous sign. His words gave her inner delight.

He raised his tar black eyes, midnight and raven, and looked right through her. Was it his unusual eyes, or was it that familiar something about him? Sky never knew, but his gaze made her feel exposed. He slightly crooked his head to the right, before tearing his eyes off of her, focusing on whatever the teacher was writing on the board. She was waiting for him to answer her question, and he knew that, so he did the most reasonable thing.