•Blue Blood•

#So, I finally updated! I am so sorry for the long wait, it's been a crazy year and now I am officially done with school, so I'll be more active, updating more, reading more, so yeah I hope you enjoy this update. I love you guys (whoever's still reading this lol) <3

#Chapter dedicated to Pepinillo123 for making me wanna write again <3

***

      None of The Royals were seen together this morning.

      Liraz was seen making her way to Shadehaven High school, Sergio Rossi silver stilettos stealing every girl's attention and Ace Owens proudly holding her hand. Heidi showed up with Killian Sanders, feeding the rumors that had been going around lately about the sweetheart and the golden boy being back together. A freshman hastily nudged her friend as Killian opened the door for Heidi, putting his hand on the small of her back as they walked the hall. Lydia stepped from her Range Rover, a smile playing on her lips as she said something to whoever was laughing from the passenger side. People thought that maybe it would be Skylar, since both Heidi and Liraz were in the school, but the Royals never seize to surprise. Some students frowned while others whispered as Lydia and Tyler made their way to the classroom. He finally showed up –some said–, but he had no worried, only his smirk cutting hearts deeper than a dagger. Finally came Sky, eyes colder than the morning breeze, a leather skirt and oxblood sweater, the only thing shielding her long legs from the cold were the pin dots tights she rocked with ankle boots. Unlike her friends, she chose to complete her look with a frown instead of a young man.

      Contrary to every day, the brunette didn't stop by Liraz' locker to have a small talk with her friends as she's been used to for as long as people could remember, instead, she walked past the three girls and ignored Killian Sanders who happened to enter the same classroom after her.

      Third period was already over and the brunette headed to the cafeteria. The table wasn't empty as last week, the boys and the girls all gathered around, and laughter was heard again, as Heidi and Killian kept annoying each other, Liraz was talking quietly to her boyfriend and Lydia was fighting Mayhem over her French fries. As Sky walked in long strides to the table, she could see Tyler jogging in the same direction, an oxblood muscle top moving up and down to his rhythm.

      She cursed herself for wearing oxblood.

      She took her usual seat next to Heidi, and acknowledged her friend with only a simple nod. She was awfully quiet.

-"I heard she's no longer hanging out with the other girls." A voice whispered as Sky grabber her salad.

-"I heard Tyler broke up with her to be with Lydia" another voice murmured

-"No, someone told me he was he cheated on her and that she slapped him right in front of his parents, can you believe that?"

      Placing her fork carefully, she turned back to look at those pathetic girls. Her glare sucked something out of the three girls; it fell like an act of violence, a way to stop their heart.

-"Say that to my face" She eyed the girls, making sure to remember their faces.

-"I'm sorry, wh-"

-"Do you know who I am, dear? Or are you too busy trying to stand out in your cheap secondhand hobo shirt and your worn out Gucci handbag? That's fake leather, by the way." She smirked as soon as she saw the girl taken aback by the way she attacked her. "Listen to me carefully soif you ever step out of the line, you'll only have yourself to blame: If I ever catch any of you bimbos gossiping about my life, I'll tear yours apart until you'll be begging me to stop" She ran narrowed her eyes. "Do you understand, or do I have to speak stupid?"