•Body Electric•

#On the side: Heidi, Sky, Lydia and Liraz. I figured I put a picture of them in bikinis so it'd be easier to picture them on the beach instead of spending too much time describing irrelevent details about how their bikinis are, and how they look like. It's not an important details but, can't help it, I'm meticulous. 

        Today was the day. Heidi woke up early, took her breakfast, spent an eternity on her looks. Of course, she was drop dead gorgeous, but a little make up can change things from impeccable to perfect. Now was the time to pick up the girls. They were already  at Liraz' place. She honked and two minutes after, they were coming out of the large house, laughing at something adorable Lydia said. She couldn't hide her proud smile as the girls were walking towards her car. They were picture perfect.

-" Morning classy  ladies" The smile on her lips was reflected in her eyes as she looked at her friends with what could only be described as pride. They were all she could ask for, loyal, fun and dashing. She was always fascinated by how they were all different from each other, but their friendship was unbreakable, and she thanked fate for putting all of them in the right place on the right time, because —devided— they wouldn't have been as strong as they are now. United.

-" You look gorgeous, honey" There was something different about Sky as she took a seat in the passenger side. She gave up on her wavy hair for an amazing straight hair. Heidi always loved how adventurous Skylar was with her haircuts, from a piercy bob to a short pixie, she made everything look so flawless, but long hair was her enemy. She wore a teenage smile on her lips. One that Heidi haven't seen since Dean was gone.

-" Oh, someone is in a good mood. Anything I should know about, Sky?" Heidi teased

-" Oh, she said that she had a good night sleep, that's all" Liraz didn't sound convince, and the playfulness in her voice was a proof of that. She justwiggled her eyebrows at Heidi who looked at her through the rear view. They were going to squeeze the words out of Sky if they had to, that's what they do. They always loved to cooperate when it came to making people feel uneasy, with their playfull winks and amused tones, they seemed to enjoy it.

-" Try that again, I don't buy it" Heidi giggled glancing at Sky before hitting the road

-" It's nothing girls, you're making a big deal out of nothing. I'm smiling again, It's not that hard to believe" the brunette covered her white lie with an innocent smile. One that fooled none of her friends. 

There's always a boy behind that smile.

-" Oh, like we don't know you, there, again with that look!" Lydia said pulling Sky's cheeks

-" Okay, enough." Sky rolled her eyes at Heidi's failed attempt at acting like the parent here. They both knew it was Liraz' job. "We're finally here" The blonde haired beauty said, parking her car in a free spot. " How do I look girls?"

-" You're fine, just get out! I wanna have fun today" Liraz complained before jumping out of the car.

-" Okay, can this day get any weirder? Liraz wanting to have fun and Sky smiling like a child on Christmas? Lydia, Please tell me you're not going to give free blowjobs at the beach today, because that'll be too much for me to handle!" Heidi begged accentuating her dramatic sigh.

-" Oh my god, no, gross, get out Heidi" 

        It was still early, but not early enough to spot the fit runners and yoga lovers. The sun didn't yet reach its peak and the birds were chirping a soft music for people to hear. As their soft towels soflty touched the cool sand, they took a moment to look around. A group of friends were doing a great job building a sand castle, Lydia looked at the ocean's view and watched the surfers surf on the waves,  the blue sky was beautiful with bright colors as the kites flew in the cool breeze, making few people embrace the coolness that gently caressed their body after long hours of being exposed to the sun. Tennis balls were flying everywhere and the murmurs were getting louder by the minute. The sun started burning, bodies were sweating, skins were tanning, and girls were stripping off their skirts.