•Cold Soul•

#Sweet banner on the side by -Osorrow-, I love it, it's so cute sweetie, thank you xx

                                                      ***

-" Where are my donuts? Why can't I seem to find anything I want?" Liraz yelled haughtily, sashaying around the kitchen in her navy high heels.

-" You ate the last one yesterday, miss Mirzach" the housekeeper replied, her voice was merely audible. She was afraid to be heared, and she had a reason to be.

-" I know that. You are supposed to get more. You're the maid, am I right?" Nina –the maid– kept her eyes glued to the floor as she hurried to the door but she was soon stopped by a tall figure standing by the doorstep. The look in his eyes matched Liraz' as he ushered Nina to go back inside the kitchen and continue what she had been doing. 

-" Watch your tongue, young lady." His voice was emotionless and cold. Liraz flipped her hair, as red as blood, and turned slowly to look at the man who stood behind her. The side of her lip twitched lightly forming an insolent smirk as she eyed him. He put his gloves next to his car keys on the kitchen counter, and accepted the glass of juice that Nina handed him, he just came from a horse ride, and he was tired. His white shirt was tucked in his beige Jodhpurs, and his long black boots were shining under the light. She wrinkled her nose in disgust not letting herself be fooled by his neat outfit, nor by his perfect posture. She knew better.

-"You again. Goodness me! Where is your Frightfully uncharming loverly? I appreciate it when she's here. She keeps you busy, that way I don't have to deal with you.I can't stand your voice, Otets" The smirk on her lips reached her eyes as they shined with mischief when she saw the anger in his eyes. She hit a nerve, and she liked it.

-" Do not call me that." She crooked her head and flashed him her fakest smile. She watched in pure amusement as his fists bolted with fury and his jaw clenched so tightly that it threatened to break. 

-" Please, father" A mocking chuckle escaped her venomous lips as she put her hand on her father's shoulder. " Take a deep breath and count to three, I believe people in China can hear your teeth gritting. Anger looks bad on you" She laughed obnoxously before whispering " It shows those horrendous wrinkles"

-" You ungrateful little girl" 

-" I'm going to buy some donuts, hoping you won't be here when I get back" Her sweet voice chanted while she was leaving the kitchen. " Oh and Nina? Next time, do your job perfectly or you're fired" 

        And with that, she slammed the door behind her and made her way to Rousseau's. There was no way she could stay in that house, because no matter how enormous it was, it seemed so small when her father's voice filled it, it was suddenly suffocating and unbarable. She hated it when he was around. All he did was try to control her life and make her look like something that she wasn't. He was never there when she was sick, he never showed the slightest interest towards her ambitions and dreames, he never engaged in conversations, he even deprived her from what she needed most: His love. Since her mother died, he wasn't the man that she once loved, he wasn't the man who taught her how to ride a bike, the man who bought her her first pink fluffy dress. He was a cold blooded man, who only cared about business deals and making money. He pushed her away.  Liraz  spent years trying to understand what had she done wrong, until one day, she woke up as the Liraz she is now. She distance herself from everyone exept her three friends. She snapped whenever someone tried to talk to her, she treated everyone poorly. Even the people working in their house started ignoring her. Her voice was a deadly venom and her words stabbed like knives. No one wanted to be near her. Until she eventually accepted herself the way she is now. Cold, Bitter and a girl to fear.  Only when she let go did she finally understand her father's motive. Mr. Mirzach  was badly underprivileged until he met her mother, she made him the man he is right now: One of the greatest consultant in the state.