•Human•

#Dedicated to the adorable @Sleeplessness because she's amazing and funny and whenever I want to rant, she's just there reading my mind and sharing virtual choclate with me, and I get to fangirl about The Dallas Boy without feeling weird because she gets me. Also, her book The Yound And The reckless is beyond amazing, it's unique and well written and real, it's so real. Go check it, you will not regret it, I promise ♥

#BIG FAT GIANT SWEET THANKS TO NAOMI FOR THE AMAZING BANNER ON THE SIDE! I seriously can't stop fangirling about it, I mean do you see that picture on the right? That's freaking Naomi Clark and Ozzie Cardoza right when he told her to kiss the school Mascot, oh my god, 90210 is like fgserghejg! Thank you so much Naomi ♥, I just hope you get the chance to read this: I FREAKING LOVE YOU TO BITS, OKAY? YOU'RE AMAZING! The banner is perfection, I am dying, I can't, I'm dead.

#Song on the side is Don't deserve you by Plumb, I just thought it goes perfectly with the chapter, and because I love Annalynne McCord so much, I had to put her picture there. She's so perfect!

                                                                          ***

                                          "They say pain is an illusion
                                                         This is just a bruise
                                                   And you are just confused,
                                                       But I am only human
                                          I could use a hand sometimes"

                                                                         ***

         Liraz shook her head for the millionth time.

       Ace sighed desperately, trying his hardest to change Liraz' mind but she just kept shaking her head without uttering a single word. He stared thoughtfully at her, her eyebrows formed a familiar frown as she looked at him, she wasn't changing her mind any time soon. On the contrary, she felt more comfortable hugging her knees to her chest and reaching for her old favorite book. The serious look on her face almost convinced him, but her eyes are were dancing with fun. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck: He couldn't decide if she was serious or just teasing.

-" No."

-" What about this?" Ace motioned to the Pretty Little Liars Dvd. She shook her head again and he groaned loudly before reaching for the bag on the floor before emptying it on the couch next to her: He brought everything, movies, ice cream, chocolate, chips and Oreos. " How about Sorority wars? I know you love Lucy Hale" He wiggled his eyebrows, smiling proudly.

-" Are you seriously willing to watch Pretty Little Liars and Sorority wars instead of 300 or Texas Chainsaw Massacre?" He nodded enthusiastically and she buried her head in the pillow to muffle her scream. " Seriously? What kind of boyfriend are you?"

-" The one who will sacrifice his giant man ego for his girlfriend, the one who believes in-"

-" Oh save it Ace, I know you're scared of horror movies, just admit it" she closed her book and placed it carefully on the crystal table. She ran her hands through her hair before tying it in a loose messy bun.

-" Do you have any idea how hard it is to go to bed after a horror movie? Last time I watched Nightmare On Elm Street I couldn't sleep because I was afraid I'd die!" She threw her head back and let out a loud laugh, her whole body vibrated as she continued to make fun of him, and Ace only wondered why she only laughed rarely, maybe she hated her laugh, but every time she giggled through her nose, snorting adorably, he fell a little more in love with her.