•Strife•

-" Coco" Liraz called, from her bed. " Away from the furniture!"

Living in a mansion with two cats and a poodle wasn't a pleasing thing at night for Liraz, especially when her father wasn't home. He was the only person that gets them to keep quiet, the minute they see him, they behave perfectly. Liraz laughed at the thought that even animals were frightened by him. Coco was the hyperactive cat, a small cute white cat, but made more noise than Miley Cyrus. At this time, Dice, the poodle and Ollie were already asleep. Coco was such a rascal.

-" Coco, come here" But the dog keeps scratching. She takes off her sheets, puts down the book she was reading and turn around.

At her surprise, Coco was sleeping on her pillow. Blood was pumping fast in her system, her knees felt weak, and all she could think of was the creep from the other day came to pay her a visit. She was alone in this big mansion, and she was too young to die. She shook the bad thoughts away from her head, and tiptoed, following the sound of the scratching. It was coming from down stairs. She slowly took the Arab sword from the wall where it was hung. She never understood her father's fascination for swords but couldn't help but thank him for now. She swiftly went off stairs to hear a door shut slowly. She takes a peek to find a man dressed up in black standing in the hall, she points the sword at his direction

-" Stop!" she shouts

The man turns to look at her, jumps in fear, stumbles and falls on his head, breaking the crystal vase that was on his right

-" Jesus Liraz, do you want me to have a panic attack!"And she could recognize this voice among a thousand others.

-" Geek! What the hell are you doing here!" she asked, still pointing the sword at him

-" Don't freaking sneak up on me next time" he said, hand pressing his head

-" Excuse me? That's my house you idiot!"

-" Would you mind putting that thing down, I don't wanna be human sushi at your freaking Sacrifice-a-geek spree!" She pulls him from the floor. " God, you're scarier than Freddie Kruger!"

-" Why are you wearing black! You never wear black!" she asked

-" You like black, me wear black!" he stuttered, awkwardly

-" Where did you get the key?"

-" Put that sword down! Do you even know how to use it?" he freaked out

-" Of course I do!" She said rising the sharp weapon to his neck. " Now, keys?"

-" Heidi! Heidi gave them to me, she said you'd be alone tonight so, I brought you dinner"

He was standing there, wearing nothing but beach shorts and a black t-shirt and he looked like those summer boys - from romance novel - who make you fall in love helplessly. It was 10 p.m. He bought her dinner and walked the whole way to her house just to make sure she eats before she goes to bed. Ever since her mother died, her father never really had time for her, between work, travelling and his girlfriend, he rarely talked to Liraz or took some time to take care of her. He never bothered calling, never had he texted her, or send her a gift. Last year, he forgot about her birthday. That's when Liraz stopped caring about it all, and only had time for herself. And seeing how much Ace cared brought joy to her heart, she almost smiled at the thought of having someone take care of her.

-" You did?" she asked, surprised

-" Of course, oh and Heidi also told me that your housekeeper takes a day off every Wednesday, so I thought why not. You probably suck at cooking"

-" You got that right" she raised her hands, surrending . They made their way to the kitchen, where they sat, having dinner.

-" Your parents wouldn't worry about you?" she asked