•Free And Unforgotten•

#Dedicated to @SparksOfMadness for being so freakishly cute and supportive. It really means a lot to me and I just love you so much. Thank you for everything x.

#I also want to apologize for any mistakes in this chapter, it was really painful for me to right it, so I hope you enjoy it. I also put a video I made. It's kind of telling the story of Dean and Sky. 

#To @OfPainAndHopes for the amazing banner, thank you so so freaking much, I just love you.. And the banners, a lot! Xx

#Dean De LaPierre portrayed by: Sean O'pry.

 When Heidi  opened her eyes, it was dark. Groaning in pain, she stood up from the cold ground.  A slight headache came upon her and she brought her to the back of her neck only to feel pure pain. She pressed her hand against it only to feel something covering her skin. It was a band aid.  And only then the memories came rushing to her head. She wasn’t home. It all became clearer.

An unsettling feeling began welling inside her. There's was something wrong in the room—but she couldn't quite tell what it was. The atmosphere was dense and strange

Suddenly, She heard footsteps shuffling her way. Her heart pounded in her chest as she tried to scream but couldn’t, her eyes burned with tears as she awaited her impending doom. She thought of every single life of her life. The days she spent playing Hide and Seek with the girls, the first doll Liraz gave her as a girft, the secrets she shared with her three friends, the night she spent on the phone with Killian, her endless jokes with Mayhem, her family dinner, her first day of school, her first kiss, her story with Jedikiah, her life .. She was taking everything and everyone for granted. All the things around her were useless and unpleasing, but all she wanted now more than anything was a chance to say ‘I love you’ to all the people she cared about, to hug her mother, to see her father’s smile, to hear Jedikiah’s smile. She didn’t want to leave. And at this moment she knew that life –no matter how miserable it gets– was a life worth living worth fighting for. And in one swift movement, she ran to a rotten piece of wood and held it so tight in her hands. She wasn’t going to give up on life easily, she wasn’t going down without a fight.

-“ Well, well, well..” a feminine voice said arrogantly. “ Surprise!” Heidi’s eyes burnt more when her eyes fell on Lexi, holding a knife against Sky’s throat. Her breathing quickened. She was feeling too weak to stand up, how was she even supposed to stand up for her friend? And only now, she hated how weak she felt without her friends surrounding her, giving her power, love and most importantly, hope.

-“ Lexi” She said through gritted teeth, walking towards her “ Hurt her and I swear to god I’ll..” she was interrupted by Sky’s painful scream as Lexi pressed the blade harder against her flesh.

-“ You’ll what, Heidi?” Lexi’s laughter filled the abandoned place as she let the knife travel on Sky’s skin. “ You’ll throw me out of your inner circle? You’ll turn Killian against me? You’ll send my father to jail? You’ll ruin my life?” she frowned and then, a dangerous smirk appeared on her lips. “ Newsflash bitch! You already did!” she spat. “ And now.. I am left with nothing. Therefore,  I have nothing to lose. So?” she rested her on Sky’s shoulder. “ Just between us girls, what do you have to lose?” she looked at Heidi with complete attention

-“ I ju-”

-“ That was a rhetorical question, you bitch. See, that’s the problem with you. I always thought you’re stupid, which you are, of course. I overestimated the number of brain cells in your airhead” she chuckled obnoxiously. “ Correct me if I’m wrong but, Lydia’s everyone’s favorite,  people love her. And our Sky here” she tapped her shoulder “ is the smoking gun, the girl survived both her father and boyfriend’s death. I personally think death is her curse but, she’s strong, I gotta give her that, I mean let’s not talk about your mental house adventure, yeah I mean who didn’t go there?” she laughed “ I mean I did, many times. Shocker!” she sang roling her eyes. “ Liraz, ah that bitter freak!” she wrinkled her nose. “ She creeps the hell out of me, I mean, what does the bitch even smile? No hate, I love her. She’s friendly. Yeah, she has the friendliness of a possessed person in the middle of an exorcism, but I can let that pass because I always admired her red hair. She and I would’ve made the best of friends. Too bad she’s creepy”  Sky’s anger was building up inside of her as she shifted in her place only to have her hair pulled back cruelly by Lexi. “ Heidi, tell your friend that if she dies, I’ll fucking crawl her eyes out and make her watch you die” she chuckled bitterly. “ Oh, too bad, she won’t have eyes to watch!” Heidi tried to talk but all that came out was a fragile sob. “ TELL HER!” Lexi screamed.