•Animals•

The privileged young adults were gathering around the fire as the night came, couples were in each other's arms to feel less cold, boys were talking about all and nothing. Girls were fixing their makeup. The night started off rather innocently. It was silent and serene until a wild beat broke  the silence. Music got louder, people started moving with the beat, it started feeling hot and sticky with really loud thumping beats. Suddenly, it wasn't too dark anymore, projectors and disco lights were turned on. Of course, the teenagers thought about everything, it all comes easy when you got the money and the looks. Everyone was really loud and people were still in groups either dancing, talking or drinking and  kissing.

      The party was a wild one; illegal liquor flew, visitors came from everywhere, the DJ was playing the latest hits  and the young people were reckless because of drunkenness.

      People started sweating already taking off their tops and gathering in the middle dancing, moving their bodies to the music, everyone's bodies touched. All of a sudden, Lydia heard a familiar rhythm

-" Oh my god! Do you hear that! Oh god, that's Hardwell! Come here I wanna dance" Lydia's high pitched scream made the girl jump in surprise and she  grabing Liraz, disappearing in the big crowd.

-" Well, look who's coming your way .. Pretty face" Heidi teased before  leaving Sky alone with the new comer

-" Hate crowded places, pretty face?" he guessed

-" I live to party, Hernandez" she announced

-" So you wouldn't refuse a dance" he asked

-" A dance, no. With you, not so sure" she revealed

-" You just need a little persuasion"

         He grabbed her hand and led her to the crowd, they started off slowly, swaying from side to side, moving back and forth looking at each other's eyes. The way her skirt swished with the music could damn a saint, her hands moved through the air above her in graceful patterns, she was a great dancer, she knew exactly how to dance and he loved that about her. He paid attention to every one of her delicate moves, the grace that she was able to show in her dancing took his breath away, he could tell her story by the way she moved, the way she smiled with eyes closed, the way she let music take control over her body, the way she tilted her head. Her wild eyes open to find Tyler looking at her deeply with alluring attention

-" Why are you looking at me like that?" she frowned

-" Nothing" He lied. With that, he put his hands on her waist, pulling her closer to him as she wraped her hands around his neck gently

-" Invading my personal space?" The hint of mischief in her voice only encouraged him to pull her even closer.

          He said no word, but put his hands on her hips as she was grinding against his body, she let her hand wander and get lost in his skin so they finally land on his chest. The sleeves of his shirt fit too tight over his muscular arms. She tried to tear her gaze from the pale outline of his magnificent form, but it was no use, and his devilishly handsome features shifted into a knowing grin as he caught her staring. His shining brown eyes caught hers and they smiled at the same time. Even though the beat was booming and thundering, they were moving slowly from side to side, dancing on their own beat. She put her head on his chest and closed her eyes. She felt so protected, safe and secure.. Tyler smoothly put his hand on her head, playing softly with her brown wavy short hair as he caressed her back with his other hand.

        She raised her head, bound on her toes and surprised him as she pressed her lips against his. The hands of time stopped as their lips moved together as one, his soft, cold lips tasted like a night of champagne, like a loaded gun. He pulled her closer as if he never wanted her to leave, she could hear a heart beating so fast, but wasn't able to tell if it was his, or hers. A kiss so passionate yet so innocent. She pulled away from him as quickly as she could, surprised, confused, full of regrets. How could it feel so right and so wrong at the same time? Tyler stood there in confusion, trying to figure out what just happened.