•Pulses•

#Dedicated to @Im_Not_Sure! Because she is.. Well where do I start! She's cute and kind and so freaking funny and her book? ADDICTION, it's the most hilarious thing you'll ever read and every single one of her characters is so unique and adorkable, even Dick: No actually that's his name. So go to her profil AND COME BACK SO WE CAN ALL FANGIRL! Love you Ari ♥.

#Song on the side by Rixton is seriously the love of my life! If you haven't already,  Make sure to listen to it, you will love it, I am sure of it! 

#Banner by @OfPainAndHopes, I can't it's perfect, the four of them are mindblowing, I loved the lyrics and everything okay? Love you retard ♥

                                                    _______

                         “The most painful thing is losing yourself

                          in the process of loving someone too much,

                            and forgetting that you are special too.”

                                                   _______      

      Wednesdays were always the busiest day in the schedule. Swimmers, cheerleaders, volleyball and football teams, The Feed, drama club: Everyone  stayed for practice. It was the third day of the new year, people were wearing smiles like diamonds, friends found each other with open arms and secrets to share, lovers were filling the air with sparks and rainbows.

They had all the right to be happy, the grudges and drama were long forgotten when the skies lighted up with fireworks, announcing the start of another year. People threw their old habits away and opened a new book.  A snow white page. An empty paper yet to be filled with the rises and falls of the new year.

      But some people were still stuck in the veil of the past, still holding on tight to their dusty old books  and pathetic inked pages. Regret was a gun pointed at the head waiting for the tiniest chance to destroy a life, and guilt was the deadly bullet.

-“What are you doing here?” The bitter voice of  Tyler spoke up when he felt a sudden presence by his side. He didn’t bother looking up for he had no desire in talking to anyone today. The first day of school was hellish enough, he didn’t need people constantly bombarding him with questions he had no intention in answering, questions he had no answer to. He didn’t sit at his usual table, he couldn’t. So he left his sport with the girls and the boys, his seat next to Sky and his old friends to sit alone. His coke was still full, his sandwich untouched and his French fries in place.

-“I am here because you got too much ego to reach out for a friend” Ace dumped his tray on the table and devoured his sandwich with eagerness,  he finished his drink in seconds before reaching for Tyler’s coke, not bothering to ask him for permission, he just took it.

-“ You should be with Liraz.” His blank expression was unreadable, Ace stared at his friend for few seconds, trying to get a hint of emotion, but he failed. Tyler was expressionless.

-“ If you’re trying to get rid of me, you’re failing miserably man” Before Tyler could talk about how much he needs some time alone to know where he’s standing and figure things out, Mayhem and Killian filled the two empty seats next to him.

-“ Hell week baby!” Killian hollered, high fiving Tyler. “Coach Reed is going to bust our ass today. If we win the upcoming game, we’ll be champions” Killian collapsed on his seat, too tired to even think of workouts. He pushed his tray away and reached for Tyler’s sandwich