•Collateral Damage•

At 11:00 p.m, Skylar heads back to home, tired, sweaty, and in desperate need of an orange juice. She closes the door behind her. No note.

-" Mom, are you home?"

-" Here sweetie" a voice said from the living room

-" My Monday sucks. How was work?" She asked, taking a sip of her orange juice. " I really need a shower, you get no hugs until I clean up" she joked entering the room. " Oh hey everybody" the room was full of her friends, her mother and Tyler. " Oh god, did.. Did we have plans together? I completely spaced. No, seriously did we?" Sky asked

-" Skylar honey .." her mother started, rubbing her hands nervously. Everyone was looking at her with sad eyes.

-" What's going on?" she asked frowning.

-" I'm sorry, Sky" Liraz said, looking as cold as usual

-" For what?" she started worrying. " What is going on for the love of god?"

-" Liraz told us.." Heidi said, giving her friend a pity look

-" You did not!" Sky exclaimed. " Can't you keep a secret! I trusted you with that" she yelled.

-" Oh honey, I thought you were okay" her mom said shedding a tear

-" I am okay!" she said, trying to stay calm. " You and I, we're gonna have a talk" she pointed threateningly to Liraz

-" There's nothing to talk about. Sky, you need help" Liraz said, looking down

-"I'm sick of you, Liraz"

-" Skylar honey, language" her mother warned. " I'm sorry, it's my fault, I wasn't keeping an eye on you enough to know something is wrong"

-" Sky, we'll still be here. You need to get help as fast as you can"

-" This is my senior year goddamn it! I'm just under pressure" she screamed

-" Sky, calm down, please" Tyler took a step towards her

-" Do not take another step, Hernandez!" she screamed, making him step back. Now she calls him Hernandez?

-" Look at you Sky. How many sleep did you get lately?" Liraz asked, calmly

-" Enough sleep to know you're a back stabbing monster with no soul!" she accused

-" Mrs. Blanchard. That's exactly what I'm talking about! She had been driking coffee all day long, she doesn't eat much, doesn't concentrate, she can't control her anger, she's often shaking. That's not good"

-" Oh my Sky!" Lydia said, her eyes watering

-" Come her sweetheart" Tess said, trying to hug her daughter

-" Back off !" she pushed her mom. Tess stood back, covering her mouth with her hand. She didn't recognize the girl standing in front of her. That surely wasn't her little Skylar. " I'm, sorr.. I'm sorry mom"

-" Dean is dead!" Liraz yelled. " You need to get that to your head"

-" GO TO HELL" she screamed at the top of her lungs, throwing the glass of juice at Liraz. Luckily, her friend avoided it, giving her the That's what I'm talking about look.

-" That's enough! I'm sending you back!" Tess said in a commanding tone

-" Sending me back where?" Her eyes were filled with fear. She could feel her pulse beating in her ears, blocking out all other sound except the breath that was raggedly moving in and out of her mouth. She could no longer control her hands; they were shaking in an odd trembling rhythm as the color drained from her face. She knew exactly the answer. As she realized what was happening she took swift steps to her friends. She stood there. " I'm okay girls, I'm ... fine. I'm always fine, aren't I?" but those words felt they were meant to convince her more than her friends. " Look, I'm just having a bad day, a bad week maybe" she said, smiling nervously. " I'm-, Liraz! I'm sorry okay" she apologized, and tilting her head down, Liraz whispered sadly No, I am sorry. She walked to Tyler who was just standing there, feeling lost, disappointed and sad at the same time. " Tyler, it's not what.. It's not what it looks like. I would never hurt my friends.. or anyone." She said, holding his hands. She was desperate. " Ty, look at me. Ty" she said cupping his face in her hands. " Please, don't let them take me away again, please Tyler. I wanna stay with you" she said throwing herself in his arms, searching for safety and warmth as she always does. He holds her so tight in his arms.