•Blue•

#So here's finally an update, it's short I am so sorry BUT I'll be updating in 4 days, because I've been slacking for too long and I lost A LOT OF READERS and I am so mad at myself for being so lazy, so I'm gonna try to focus on the story more and have like weekly updates, I wanna slap myself for being so lazy..

#WATCH THE VIDEO! I'm serious you better watch it again and again, because it's so freaking amazing, it's a crossover between Beacon Hills and Mystic falls and my favorite scene is the very last one because YAS I AM OBSESSED WITH TREVINO AND CRYSTAL! So yeah, go give it a thumbs up. The trailer is made by xXWhisperOfDreamsxX on youtube, and here's the link, go watch it on her channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09j4QbtoRYk

#Chapter dedicated to Em because WHERE DO I START? She's amazing and so sweet and she ships Jaria too and she's my Fangirl-Soul-Sister and I enjoy talking to her and I love you Em, okay? *sends virtual hugs* ILYSM ♥♥

                                                                                    ***

-"Liraz?" The man called with a monotone voice. "Your food is getting cold. Eat"

-"The food's horrible" She spat, sipping on water.

-"Then we have a chef to fire" Adam informed, a glass of wine in his hand.

-"No need to fire anyone, Adam. The food is great, isn't it, Ace?" Trish smiled, looking at Ace

-"Yes" Ace answered shortly

-"I'm allergic to chicken" The redhead spoke and Adam sighed

-"I didn't know" 

-"Because you are an awful father" She raised her eyebrows

-"Watch it, young lady" He seethed, his jaw clenching

-"Or what?" She let out an audacious laugh.

-"Challenging me brings you joy, doesn't it?" The man adjusted his grey suit and glared at his daughter.

-"That's what my tattoos are for" She said nonchalantly and her father snapped

-"Excuse me!" He yelled and she gave him a sugary smile before turning around and pointing to the ink on the back of her neck. She chose to tie her hair in a top bun for this exact reason, she smirked when her father's eyes widened in disbelief.

-"I still got two more" She chirped. "Only Ace can see those..If you know what I mean" She wiggled her eyebrows making Ace choke on his food.

-"I swear, sir, we haven't.. I never did, we never ever went there.. I would never.. Well only if she wants me to, I mean-" Ace stuttered awkwardly and Trish covered her face in embarassement.

-"Okay" Trish broke the tension between the father and his daughter. "Ace, would you like to tell us how you two met?"

            The boy was too busy avoiding the Mirzach fire that he kept his head down, answering with only a short "yes" or "no". Since Liraz never talked about her father, he had no idea of what to do or how to act. He was so nervous about meeting his girlfriend's father, and only now he realized that his edginess was well-placed.

-"Ace?" Trish called again and his head snapped to her direction. "So?"

-"The food in great, yes" He grinned, before looking down at his plate.

-"No, I meant how did you and Liraz met?" The beautiful redhead laughed, shaking her head

-"I already told you how" He looked at Liraz. Her eyes were narrowed, rigid, cold. In that moment he knew she was already beyond mad.