•Chaotic Minds•

#Dedicated to @SydneyGa for being the cutest and sweetest person ever. Thank you so much for your support and your wittiness, you never fail to make my day. Also, she's a great writer, please, make sure to read her stories, they'll inspire you. And THANK YOU SO MUCH for the banner, I just, I can't, It's OHMYGOD, I can't stop fangirling, I just love you x.  

#Shoutout to @OfPainAndHope for her support and her amazing comments. They mean the world to me. Love you babe x.

#Angeldust: A powerful psychedelic known for its dissociative effects. Causes hallucinations, extreme violence and a feeling of numbness. -Teardrops:  Dosage units of crack packaged in cutoff corners of Plastic bags.

                                                                            ***

                 “Can't prove myself again, So help me be your man You would leave me left for dead.

                                               Can't, have, both the woman and my mind.

                                                         Heavy English- 21 Flights

                                                                            ***

Walking  out of their  warm and cozy houses, the Shadehaven residents  were immediately hit by a blast of cold air from the bright lights. The streets were busy and crowded but not a single car was spotted. No cars, no motorcycles, no bicycles.  Only people enjoying their walk, and little talks. Liraz walked out of her house, next to Trish, while her father was still home, having an important phone call.

-“ So, about the boy who rules with the queens?” Trish threw her hand over Liraz’ shoulders, winking.

-“ Don’t get too comfortable, Trish” She slapped her hand away, trying to look serious, but she couldn’t fight the wide grin on her lips

-“ Here, your Christmas present” It was well wrapped and neat. Liraz presumed it was a book, so she opened it right away. It wasn’t a book at all. But a portrait. Hers and Ace's. They were sitting in the kitchen, she was laughing so brightly while he was looking at her. A true smile on his face. They looked happy. And they were happy.

-“ I took this picture early one morning when I was actually sneaking out of the house. You looked so adorable, I couldn’t resist”

-“ That’s not creepy at all” Liraz sarcastically teased

-“ I know” she winked. “ Police call it stalking” she whispered as they both chuckled.

Hearing her name, Liraz turns around to see Mayhem and Ace coming her way.

-“ Hello there, gentlemen” Liraz smiled to the boys. Mayhem pushed past Liraz shrugging and stood between her and Trish. He threw both his arms on the girls’ shoulders and leaned closer to Trish

-“ Hello gorgeous. Feel my shirt? That’s boyfriend material” he smirked, looking at Trish

-“ I don’t know” She faked a confused face. “ It looks too clingy”

-“ I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away” he winked

-“ No, I only know how to use a knife so I can rip your lungs out”