Chapter 29

Third person's POV 

Allison smiled as she danced around her room, her music playing in the background. Tyler was lying on her bed, grinning at him, and plopped down next to him. Giggling as he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her cheek and admired her beauty. Allison had found two new keys, a key she likes to call the 'dagger' key, mainly just because it looks one. It's similar to the anywhere key as well as the mirror key. When it's stabbed into the ground it reveals portals that people usually can't see, if you step into one it traps you inside and you have to either suffer something good or something bad. The other one is a truth key, you place it in the palm of your hand and shake hands with someone, you then see their true self, who they really are, and what consequences that true version of that person will cause. 

"Ty, I'm scared." She whispered resting her forehead on his chest, he kissed her cheek and gave her a smile. Hugging her tightly, he knew after what happened down in the caves startled her, that knowing her parents were truly alive and hiding for all this time. 

"Everything's going to be okay, you've got me, we're gonna get through this together. I'm never leaving you, I love you, just remember that." She smiled, nodding, and kissed his lips. 

"I love you too." She whispered, squeaking as he picked her up and spun her around. He chuckled, then cupped her face in his hands and kissed her lips. He knew something was eating at her thoughts, he smiled as she knew what he was about to ask and he instantly knew it was serious. 

"It still worries me, the thing with Sam. I know I shouldn't be worrying, it's been months since that incident, but I just feel... I just know I am on edge. Paranoia and all." 

"Allie, you were shot. He shot you, I worry for you, I may not exactly know what you are going through. But I know what you're feeling, I get what this is doing to you. So don't worry, I'm here for you." She nodded, smiling gently, and took a shaky breath. He smiled, gently kissed her lips once more, then took her hand. 

"Wanna go for a walk?" He questioned, she nodded, a grin returning to her lips, and walked down the stairs with him. He grabbed a set of keys, took her to the car, and opened the door for her. She thanked him, sat down, and waited for him to start driving. 

"So, where are we going?" She questioned curiously, whenever Tyler asked to go on a walk, it was always somewhere different, he never told her, yet she always tried. 

"I think you know what I'm going to say." He teased, she huffed, yet nodded with a smile and sat in her spot, talking with Tyler about having to go back to school and deal with 'real life' again. He took her down to the beach, he knew her love for the ocean, the waves crashing against the sand. Tyler held her hand as they walked barefooted on the sand. 

"How are Luke and Brooke?" He questioned, swinging their hands as they walked down the sand. 

"They are doing well, Brooke's coming back from Australia tomorrow, and Luke has been a part of a bunch of skating." She informed, looking forward to having their little group back soon. Allison felt Tyler stop, causing her to jolt back, she looked at him worried and confused, her eyes twitching as the sun twinkled in front of her. 

"What?" She asked curiously, placing her hands on his shoulders and giving a head tilt. He looked like he was in thought, took a couple of minutes to register what she said, and broke out into a smile. He admired her, kissed her lips, and then picked her up, causing a squeak to escape her lips and then laughter. 

"I love being here, with you, I love having you with me." He whispered, resting his forehead on hers, she blushed, shook his head and he sat down on the sand. Patting the spot next to him, she looked over at him after she sat down. 

Jake's POV 

Zoe had been searching the caves multiple times, seeing what she could rediscover about the place. She came to our crappy little motel room, an annoyed look covering her features, let a huff escape her lips and pouted slightly. I held her in my arms and watched her features grow with annoyance. 

"Where's Gabe and Eden?" I questioned, letting her rub the dirt off her face with a cloth. She rolled her eyes, shooting me a look and I held my hands up in defence. 

"Those damn kids wandered off. Looking for those bullets, Gabe's winning it with Rendell's daughter and Eden is scoffing down food like she's on a dude on a growth spurt. Why are we working with these imbeciles! If we want to get close to Allison, it won't be using those two and you know it." She whined, rolling her eyes and let a grunt escape her lips as she moved past me. 

"Babe, those 'damn' kids are going to help us on the path of figuring Allison out. Kinsey hates her, she'll tell Gabe anything and then Gabe will tell us what we want." I reassured, looking at the door as the two walked in. 

"You two better have come back with something." Zoe hissed, stomping over to them and stared the two down. Eden scoffed, walked past and then flopped down onto the bed. Staring at her phone, doing whatever she felt the need to do.

"We got a place to hide out, it's worse than this shithole, but no one will disturb us and if you don't want hungry over there to ruin everything. I suggest we take it." Gabe gave his menacing look, staring at the two adults and walked past them once they both nodded. 

"Don't forget, you get to continue your boyfriend act tonight, tell me how proud your girlfriend is over your little act in that movie." Gabe shot me a look, then turned away and walked over to the drawers to grab the keys he stole from the Lockes. 

+++++++++++++++++++++

First chapter of season 2! Mainly just a filler chapter, but still matters and yeah. I still haven't seen all of season 2 yet I only have 2 episodes left and soon I'm hoping I'll start writing properly. Hope you are all well and you enjoy my writing.