Chapter 28

Later the evening we all walked to the cliffs with dad's urn. Tyler brought me into his chest and kept his arm around me. I softly smiled and watched mum tip the ashes out and they flew away in the wind. I felt some tears come to my eyes and turned into Tyler's chest. He rubbed my back gently, resting his chin on top of my head.

Throughout the summer break it consisted of dates with Tyler and myself. Then movie nights and group hang outs with Luke, Brooke and I. Tonight Brooke, Tyler, Luke and I were having a sleepover in the basement. I was getting things ready and a bunch of movies to watch. I was currently in my room listening to some music as I wrote in my book.

"Hey" a voice said, I looked up to see Kinsey.

"I've got something for you in the freezer" she said and walked away from my door. I was confused but walked down to the kitchen and opened the freezer door to see four tubs of ice cream.

 I was confused but walked down to the kitchen and opened the freezer door to see four tubs of ice cream

I looked at each tub of ice cream and smiled to myself. I placed them all back in the freezer and shut the door. Luke and Brooke arrived with their things, Tyler led them downstairs while I grabbed candy, chocolate, chips and left the popcorn for later.

"Who is the best Marvel character?" I asked sipping from my water bottle.

"Star Lord" Luke said and then looked at Brooke.

"Black widow or Natasha Romanoff. However you want to go" Brooke said and then looked at Tyler.

"Thor, all the way" Tyler said chuckling.

"Wanda Maximoff" I said and smiled.

"Okay, how about best actor to play Spider-Man?" Tyler asked.

"Tom Holland!" We all exclaimed, we all burst into laughter at how in sync we were.

"He seriously is the only one that actually looks like a high schooler" Brooke pointed out.

"I agree" Luke said and ate some popcorn.

Currently we were all in our pyjamas watching the Marvel movies in chronological order. We were up to Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. But decided to go to bed, Tyler was right beside me and he was holding my hand gently. I smiled and stared into his eyes. For me it was that awkward moment when you don't know if the others are asleep and you wanna talk but not wake others up.

"You feeling okay?" Tyler whispered.

"Better than ever, you?" I whispered back.

"Amazing!" He whispered and moved closer so he could kiss my lips.

"Did you see the ice cream Kinsey got me?" I asked quietly. He nodded and softly chuckled.

"You know, there's probably gonna be a lot more" Tyler said with a smirk.

"Probably" I said agreeing with him. We both laughed quietly then ended up falling asleep.

Third person's POV

That night, as the four teens laid sleeping something strange was happening in the sea caves. The door to the chambered room burst open and both Zoe and Jake walked out looking at their new surroundings. They turned their heads and saw Gabe and Eden they were  standing their with evil smirks.

"How does freedom feel?" Gabe asked.

"So much better than I could ever imagine" Zoe said and smirked at her husband.

"Little Allison, prepare for the worst"