Chapter 16

Tyler and I paid for the meal, I grabbed my book that Tyler bought me and held it in my lap. It was a special edition of the book and I was so happy. I was even happier knowing that Tyler liked me and we kissed! Tyler looked at me for a split second before looking back at the road, he had a very cute smile on his face. We arrived home and Tyler helped me out. I smiled at him and then held the book in my hand. Tyler stopped me from walking and brought me into his arms, I looked up at him and smiled. We leaned in and kissed again, I couldn't believe that he likes me! Oh my god I can't stop smiling.

We walked inside and I placed my book in my room then came back downstairs, to hear the same whispering as the keys. Tyler, Kinsey and myself walked outside to search for the key. It was bit harder when doing it on heels but Tyler made sure I didn't fall.

We ended up in the Locke graveyard Kinsey and Tyler were arguing. I heard a different set of whispers, I looked at Kinsey and Tyler then decided to follow the new whispers. I saw a faint purple light in some berry bushes, I grabbed a key and gasped at its beauty.

I walked back to Tyler and Kinsey to see a bunch of paint jars, they both looked at me and I walked over to Tyler

I walked back to Tyler and Kinsey to see a bunch of paint jars, they both looked at me and I walked over to Tyler. He quietly explained what all this is, it's Duncan's memories.

Tyler placed his hand on my shoulder and gave it a light squeeze. Tyler picked up one, he was looking at it intently. Kinsey walked over to look, it was scary. I stumbled away and didn't look back at any other of those memories, I looked at the key and decided to figure it out later, I disappeared to the house and got into my pyjamas and laid on my bed. I heard a knock on the door, it startled me I walked to the door and saw Tyler.

I let him in and closed my door, we both sat on my bed and Tyler hugged me. He looked at my bedside table and saw the key I found earlier. He grabbed it and gently traced over the details.

"When did you find it?" He asked.

"When you and Kinsey were looking for the other key, I heard a new set of whispers and decided to follow them" I explained. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

The next few day I found out Mr Ridgeway had died, it broke me because he helped me a lot with things I didn't tell my family. I was staring at the items in my locker, I was in my own little world. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Tyler. I sadly smiled at him and kissed his lips softly.

"You okay?" He asked softly.

"Is anyone ever okay?" I asked with a slight voice crack.

He hugged me and took my hand. We walked to the car and we drove home, I laid in bed writing in my journal. I could hear Kinsey and Tyler arguing about me and what Kinsey is doing is completely wrong, then it moved onto the keys and that Tyler gives up. He doesn't want to work with the keys anymore.

I looked up and saw Well Lady, I gasped and jumped off my bed and backed away from her.

"What do you want?" I asked quietly, she smirked and plopped down on my bed and began looking through my journal.

"Hmmm, your head seems very complicated Allison. Your mum was just like that as a teen, your dad was too" she said not meeting my gaze.

"I asked you a question!" I exclaimed, she snapped her eyes up to me and glared. She walked over and held me up by my neck. I gasped for air, but she wouldn't let her grasp go.

"Tell me where the key is to find the chambered room" she hissed with a death glare.

"I don't nothing anything!" I choked out, my door opened and Well Lady looked at it and Tyler gasped. He grabbed my baseball bat and swung it at Well Lady, she dropped me to the ground and walked to my door and used the anywhere key to escape.

Tyler ran up to me and gave me a hug, he made sure I was okay over and over again. I nodded giving him a reassuring smile.

"Tyler, could you stay with me tonight?" I asked quietly. He nodded and closed my bedroom door before lying in the bed with me.

The next day we were having a school funeral for Mr Ridgeway, Tyler and I sat together holding each other's hand. After the funeral we all went home, I looked at the key I found yesterday and decided to go looking for it. I walked to the stairs that lead to the sea caves, I saw a door that matched the style of key and opened it.

I closed it behind me and saw a bunch of flowers, I was confused but then the flowers started moving and began spitting out coloured dust

I closed it behind me and saw a bunch of flowers, I was confused but then the flowers started moving and began spitting out coloured dust. I started to feel tired and laid down on the ground and fell into a deep sleep.

"There's no running! I'll always find you, no matter what!" Sam screamed.