Chapter 34

Allison returned back to her own room after a little while, placed the key with the other keys and sat at her desk, opened up her laptop and continued to write her story. Allison wrote for a few hours, in her own little world, writing was her distraction, her diary pretty much and used it to notice how she's really feeling if she doesn't really know. Bode dragged her down for dinner, knowing that when she's that engrossed into her writing, she literally needs to be dragged down and forced to sit. The children spoke about their days with Nina, Duncan and Erin, letting them know all the 'normal' things that they did. Wanting the time to herself, where she could be left alone with her thoughts. 

A groan of pain escaped her lips, a sharp pain reaching her head, causing her to drop the plate she was washing in the sink. Allison could feel the transformation taking control, she dropped to her knees, trying to fight against Donna coming and taking control, doing everything in her power to ignore the creature that was inside her. 

A scream of annoyance escaped her lips as she realised she was watching from the 'outside' again, it was like Allison sat back and waited like it had happened a thousand times before instead of just once. She ended up not knowing where she was, as Donna used the Anywhere key once more to get to the house. 

"Hey, Donna, anything good?" 

"She found the singing key, suffered the happy side effects, you know what happens the more she uses it," Donna informed, a smirk playing on her lips. She sat in a chair, crossing her arms across her chest and nodded at Eden. Eden cuffed Donna to a chair, stepping back as Donna changed back into Allison. She glared at the lot of them, her lips turning in a thin line.

"Hello, daughter," Jake stated, walking forward and looking down at her. Allison's glare didn't disappear, she didn't answer back and flinched as a loud thud filled her ears. 

"Answer me goddamnit! I'm your father!" Jake had slapped the table near the girl, his face twisting into rage and intimidation. This started to build up Allison's rage, she wished she could move from the chair, fight against him but even if she wasn't cuffed to the chair, she knew she wouldn't win. 

"You are not my father, as far as I'm concerned you died when I was five. You are not my family, never will be, I don't care what you do but I will never turn to you and think that I can rely on you." She seethed, shaking her head and glared at him. 

He nodded, a smirk playing on his lips and turned to Zoe. She stepped forward, crouching down to Allison's height and tilted her head to the side. Letting her eyes gaze on the girl, Allison stared back, a dead look in her eyes as she hid her emotions. Wishing she could speak about what's happening but knew that she'd probably never be able to. 

"What do you think is going to happen when Tyler finds out? He won't love you anymore, he'll just feel hurt and betrayed. Then, you'll be forced to come along, back to your real family." Allison scoffed, a smirk playing on her lips and raised an eyebrow at Zoe. 

"You obviously don't know Tyler or me then." Rolling her eyes, Zoe stood up and walked into a room, dragging a teen out and pushing him in front of Allison. She stared at the boy, seeing it was James, the dude who stole her diary. Her face fell, her heart finally started racing, she loved the fact that he scared her while her parents didn't.

"I'm going to let you in on a little story, okay, so you know how you believe that you aren't foolish enough to bring your own diary to school? But then after all the rumours, you doubted yourself and believed that you did bring. Don't doubt yourself, m'kay? Because I used that little anywhere key and went into your house, stole your diary and caused all that chaos." Allison, nodded, refraining from showing any real emotion and shook her head. Flinching away as he went to touch her face. 

"You should have died in that fire, you would've been better off." He walked away, leaving Allison with her parents again. 

"Care to explain who Donna is?" She questioned, keeping up a mask, hoping it was working and that who she really was wasn't showing. Zoe and Jake ignored her question, making jokes and talking about random things, acting like she wasn't there and didn't exist. Allison rolled her head back, staring at the ceiling, then looked to the rest of the room. Trying to familiarise herself with the rest of the building that they were in. 

"No, I don't think we will. Not today, this won't be the last time this happens, you'll soon pick up on what's happening and soon you'll be forced to take our side. We'll break you to that point, making sure you know that when that time comes, there's no turning back. Kapeesh?" Allison nodded, closing her eyes and felt the cuffs get taken off of her wrists, she was dragged to a door, pushed through and landed in her bedroom. She stood up quickly, trying to run back to her parents as they watched her and slammed the door on her face before she could enter. 

"Son of a!" She shouted, hitting the wall and rubbing her face in annoyance. Closing her eyes, focusing on her breathing, trying to calm her down from the anger she was feeling. She crawled into bed, remembering she hadn't finished the dishes but didn't really care, so she just laid in bed. Tracing the patterns on her bedsheets, she placed some music on, letting that lull her into sleep.