Chapter 46

Allison looked at Donna, shoved the key into her pocket and smirked at Donna. Allison had grown close to Donna, yet she had to believe that this was all part of the plan, but Jake was dead and the only villain she had left was Donna. She watched Donna slip as the house tilted sideways, Allison took a shaky breath, thinking of her actions and the consequences they could have. Donna charged towards Allison, knocking her to the ground and grabbed onto one of the vines that formed, watching as gravity took place, causing Allison to fall in the direction of the window. Allison grabbed onto the ledge of the window, she felt sick, she only had one hand holding her up, she couldn't use her other one due to the cast. 

"You know, I wasn't evil, Gabe was in the house that day, he used that key on me... the one you used to prevent me from going evil, caused it to reverse. Then look where we are, all that time I spent being good, made me become the goddess I am now." 

"Tell mum and dad I said hi." Allison yelled, stabbing the key into the ground of the house, cutting her arm due to the glass that was poking up. She let go, clenching her eyes shut as she fell through the air, landing in a portal. She held on tightly to the dagger key, she landed on a patch of snow, staring up at the sky and quickly stood up to see where she was. She watched as the house fell down, Tyler and Kinsey land on the ground. Relief filled her face as she saw everyone was okay, she jogged over to Tyler, hugging him and smiled as he kissed her lips. 

The entire group hugged one another, looking where the house once stood. Tyler took his jacket off, wrapped it around Allison's arm then, wrapped an arm around her waist, pulled her into his side and smiled. They watched as Lucas pulled himself up from the debris, fear filling everyone once again. 

"Oh no..." Scot began, Tyler looked at Allison, knowing they were both thinking the same thing. 

"It's okay..." Tyler began, holding his hand out to tell the others to stand down. 

"It's not Dodge. It's Lucas" Allison finished, smiling slightly at the boy. 

"The Alpha key separated him from Dodge." 

"As it did for me with my vampire-echo buddy," Allison informed, sharing a look with Duncan and Tyler. 

"How come he didn't die like the rest of the demons?" Scot asked. 

"Because Lucas is an Echo," Kinsey explained then looked at Allison, about to ask but Allison got there first. 

"I didn't die because of my blood, Jake and Zoe didn't really explain but it's something important." 

"So, well, the key question is... Is this Lucas remnant of Dodge, is he good, or is he bad?" 

"I think these belong to you," Lucas stated, handing Kinsey a bag of keys. Allison stepped forward, smiling at Lucas and watched as he handed her a bag of keys, she thanked him. Knowing that he was good. 

"Does that answer your question?" Tyler asked Scot. 

"Yeah, I guess it does." 

"So, you've been in there all along?" 

"Yes, but I had no control, It was like I was forced to watch it all happen."  Allison looked down, knowing somewhat of what he went through. 

"But, what that thing did to you, I'm so sorry." Allison placed the bag of keys in her pocket, looked at Tyler who had picked up the phone. She listened to the one-sided part of the conversation. They all got into the car, made their way back home and saw Bode standing outside of Key house.

"What's going on Bode?" 

"Mum's inside, so we have to be quiet." He informed looking at the group. 

"This is Lucas." 

"We met back when you were a demon." 

"I remember." 

"You've got the identity key?" Kinsey handed it to him, watching as 'Dodge' appeared but was actually Ellie. Bode handed it to him, they all watched as she turned back to her normal self. Allison smiled seeing the woman, she felt relief wash over her at the situation. 

"It's our fault..." 

"No, it wasn't" 

"Ellie." Lucas began, smiling slightly at her and Ellie did the same back. 

"Lucas." 

"It's me Ellie, this time, it's just me." The two hugged, tears falling from both their eyes.