Chapter 33

The trio took Erin out of her head, discussed everything with Erin about what she needed to be caught up on. Allison sympathised with the girl, seeing the emotions on Erin's face, knowing she missed out on so much and lost so much time. Erin pulled the key out of her head, the younger version disappearing and the older one gasping as she regained her actions back and abilities to speak. They had to get her examined, making sure she meets the criteria and they left. The trio left, Allison stared out the window, her breath hitching in her throat as she stared at her parents. Tyler looked back at Allison, watching the fear form on her face and looked to see what she was looking at. He caught a glimpse of her parents, but they disappeared within a blink of an eye. 

Once they made it home, Allison ran to her room, Tyler chasing after her to make sure she was okay. He watched the panic form on her face, he knew what was coming and led her to the bathroom that was connected to her room and placed her wrists under cold running water. 

"Tyler, they're back, if anything happens, just know that I love you." 

"Hey, why are you saying this?" He questioned, giving a small smile in her general direction.

"Because! They're gonna come back and they're gonna look for me and do something. Just know, that I love you." 

"I love you too, but I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you. I promise." Tyler whispered, hugging her tightly and led her out of the bathroom and towards her bedroom. Allison fiddled with her hands, not really thinking of anything. That night, Allison woke up, seeing her surroundings but not being able to control her own body. Her body started walking to the bedroom door, placed on some shoes and left the room. 

Allison watched as she walked to the front door, grabbed the anywhere key from a lantern outside. The girl quickly found herself somewhere, causing her to panic and try to regain control over her own body but didn't manage to do so. 

"What do we call you now?" Zoe questioned, walking over with Jake next to her. 

"Donna, that's my name. By the way, next time mention that your damn daughter is stronger than expected. I'm struggling to keep her at bay." Zoe smirked with a shrug, glad to hear her daughter was strong and could fight against Donna. 

"Wanna see your new look?" Donna smiled, nodding and walked over to the fogged up mirror, Donna didn't look like Allison, instead, she looked different to what she'd normally look like. Her hair was an electric blue, the entirety of her eyes were pitch black and she had little cracks embedded into her skin. Making her look like a broken porcelain doll, Allison screamed, watching as 'Donna' didn't and watched her smirk in the reflection. 

"What's the plan?" 

"Can you say it without Allison blabbering about this?" 

"The key swears her to secrecy she can't say anything. When I placed the fusing key in her hip, it woke Donna up, who had been dormant for a few years, the more Donna becomes active, the more she will get control and become Donna and Allison will die. Either way, Allison is going to die."

Allison and Tyler waited on the stairs, waiting for Kinsey to come home with Erin, Tyler held Allison's hand, pecking her cheek and making sure she felt alright, he noticed new bruises forming on her legs, causing him to worry more and more. Allison looked up at him, feeling his gaze on her and frowned as he flinched away from her. Tyler swears he sore her eyes turn pitch black for a moment, startling him and causing him to jump. He grabbed her hand back, attacking like nothing has happened and gave her an apologetic smile. 

They looked up at Erin as she walked through the front door, her eyes travelling across the room, noticing the house for the first time in years. Tyler pulled Allison up, grabbed one of Erin's bags and started walking to the room after they did the introductions. 

Allison stood in her spot, thinking about last night, she honestly thought it was a dream, it felt like a dream but at the same time, she couldn't confirm if it was or not. Allison followed Erin and Kinsey up the stairs, smiling at Nina as she walked past her. Allison walked into Tyler's room, flopped on his bed, hoping he would come in so they could cuddle and talk. 

Tyler walked in, smiling as he saw the girl, he plopped on the bed himself, pulled Allison in his arms, watching as she relaxed almost instantly in his arms. He planted a kiss on her forehead, in his own thoughts and watched as Allison slowly started to fall asleep. 3-4 hours later, Tyler had Allison sleeping next to him and he had his headphones over his ears. Blocking out the world around him, yet focused on the girl. 

He looked down to Allison, watching as she woke up and gave a smile, watching as she returned a tired smile. Her eyebrows furrowed, causing him to look at her worriedly, he watched her crawl from his arms and slip off the bed and crawl under it. 

"Uh... Allie? What are you doing?" He questioned, watching as she moved back up to him and show him a key. He gawked at the new finding, watching as he a keyhole appear right under her earlobe, he placed it in, looking into her eyes, asking for permission. Allison nodded, felt the twisting motion and looked around, hoping to see any differences. 

"Allie, is anything happening?" Tyler questioned, watching a large smile appear on her lips. She nodded, trying not to laugh as Tyler started singing what appeared to be his thoughts, Allison took the key, still laughing and could picture Tyler dancing to his thoughts in her mind. 

"You were singing your thoughts!" She wheezed, feeling giddy and silly. 

(Singing Key)

(Singing Key)

"You're awesome." He chuckled, holding her in his arms as she continued to laugh and giggle. It took a little bit, but she soon stopped laughing and returned back to normal.