Chapter 18

Tyler walked into my hospital room and I smiled instantly when I saw him, he kissed my lips softly making sure he wouldn't hurt me. He had came everyday telling me about everything that is happening at home. Like the people coming with food, that Bode won't be quiet about when I come home and that mum isn't the same.

"Guess what," he started. "You are being discharged, you get to come home" my face lit up with happiness and I hugged him tightly. He chuckled and kissed my lips with a smile, I kissed his nose as we pulled away.

"I brought you some clothes, just tell me if you need any help" he whispered softly as he helped me out of the hospital bed. I walked to the bathroom and took the clothes from him, I closed the door and took the gown off got my sweat pants on and then I placed my bra on. I couldn't get my sweater on, I winced and then opened the door slightly.

"Tyler, do you think you could help me with my sweater?" I asked quietly.

"Of course," he whispered gently and pushed the door open. He closed it and looked away from me, I softly smiled and handed him the sweater. He only looked at me in the eyes, never once at my chest. He placed the sweater over my head and then tried as gently as he could to place my arms in the sleeves. He took my hand and we walked out of the bathroom. He grabbed my things and then kept me close to him, we ended up outside and by the car. He placed my bag in the boot then helped me in the passenger's seat.

He sat in the drivers seat and kissed my lips softly, I smiled and held his cheek in my hand and kissed his lips some more.

"You're beautiful, absolutely stunning I love you so much" he whispered to me.

"I love you more, I love how much you've always cared for me and that you still do" I said softly. He smiled and turned on the music playing Avril Lavigne, I giggled and held his hand as he began to drive.

We arrived home, the building scared me. It felt weird being home, I stared at it from the car the memories were flashing back to me. I looked down and felt a tear roll down my cheek, Tyler made me look at him and swiped the tear away.

"Hey, I'll stay by your side no matter what. I promise you, I can tell your thinking about the night. Don't worry about it, you're safe we're all safe" I nodded and gratefully smiled at him. He got out then helped me out, he gently wrapped his arm around my waist and walked me to the house. He unlocked the door and Bode came racing down the stairs. I smiled and crouched down to hug him, he made sure he didn't touch my arm with the wound and hugged me back.

"I missed you! Things aren't the same without you" Bode dried.

"I missed you too, I missed all of you. And Bode..." I whispered his name.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Never have hospital food, it sucks. Unless it's the jello, that's the best" I said and winked. He smiled nodding eagerly, Nina walked in the room with a coffee mug and looked super happy. I hid my frown knowing what this meant, she was drinking again.

"Hi, I'm so glad your home. I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up, I thought Tyler would be a better surprise!" She said with a bright smile, I stood up and hugged her carefully making sure I didn't hurt myself.

"I'm just going to get settled in, I'll be in my room" I said to her and started to walk up the stairs. Tyler grabbed my hand and we walked to my bedroom door, I couldn't move anymore. It's like my body shut down, I didn't want go in and remember everything.

"Do you want to stay in my room? If you're not ready?" He asked me quietly, I shook my head deciding to overcome my fear. I walked inside and I didn't think about Sam or that night, I only thought about Tyler and the day we danced to Avril Lavigne.

I took his hand and we sat on my bed, he held me in his arms and told me a story.....