Chapter 36

Allison sat in her science class, talking with Brooke and Luke as they worked in groups of three, working on their project that involved chemicals and Bunsen burners. Both Brooke and Luke noticed Allison's hands shaking, the circles under her eyes and simple mistakes she'd been making that she knew the answers to. They shared a worried look as she was struggling to put the substance in the beaker. Brooke took the tube from her hand, handed it to Luke and then took Allison's hands in her own. 

"Allison, what's happening with you? You're not looking well." 

"I'm all good, I promise, it's nothing bad." She lied, placing a smile on her lips, letting her know she was 'okay,' Brooke stared at Allison for a moment, closing her eyes and sighed, believing Allison was fine. The class ended, Allison rushed out, leaving her friends behind and made her way to the bathroom. She made sure no one else was in the room before locking the main door. She stared at herself in the mirror, gasping slightly as her reflection changed to Donna's. She checked her hair, realising it was just her reflection that changed. 

"Why did you show me that?" Allison questioned, watching the emotions form on Donna's face, she shook her head glaring at Allison with hurt and pain. 

"Why not?"

"What kind of deal did you make with them?" Allison asked, watching her eyes glance away from Allison. 

"In exchange for them to get your blood, I will gain control of you and can fix what happened in the past, that door they were trapped in has the ability to take you back to periods in history and change the way things were. Please, just step into that door for me, I can get you back here. You won't have me living inside you and you won't have to go through that torture." 

"How do I know this isn't some plan to torture me?" 

"You don't but I do want you to be free of me. I hate it in this century, I like living back all those years ago, before all this magical key shit started happening." She explained, shaking her head and let a sigh escape her lips. Allison grimaced, not knowing what to do and sighed herself. 

It became night and Allison was stuck in her room, debating with herself as to what she should do in regards to Donna. She laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling, feeling weak and tired. She fiddled with her hands, Allison could smell food that had travelled to her room and decided to go downstairs and see what Duncan was cooking. 

Allison got herself halfway down the stairs before hearing a sound on the wood, she turned around freezing in her spot as she saw the large spider. Allison had a case of arachnophobia and had never frozen before, but due to the size of the spider, she couldn't help but freeze. 

It pretty much ran over to her, spitting a web around her and started dragging her around as it built its web. Her mouth was covered by the substance, unable to make a sound and unable to move. She was hanging above the bottom floor, in the large gap that surround the floor with their bedrooms. She whimpered as the spider crawled over her, covering her in the web, so the back of her couldn't be seen. She was facing the ground, her back facing the ceiling and was tied up like a burrito.

Allison watched as Bode and Tyler appeared on the floor she was staring at. She tried calling out but all that came out of her lips was muffled cries for help. 

"I can help you." Donna's voice echoed in her head. 

"How?" Allison thought, rolling her eyes as Donna laughed slightly. 

"Let me gain control, I can take your shirt off, they'll see it and realise. You've got that singlet on,  right?" 

"Yeah, I do." 

"Then trust me, it will be fine." 

"Fine." 

Donna took control of Allison's body, focused on what Allison looked like and watched as the top fell to the ground. Donna went back 'inside' Allison and let her gain control back. She watched as Tyler walked into the room, pick her shirt up and then looked around the room. He then looked up, expecting to see her looking over the edge of the railing from upstairs but remembered the webs were still there and his eyes widened as he saw Allison hanging there.

"BODE! USE THE HERCULES KEY AND BRING THE COUCH OUT HERE!" Tyler shouted, racing upstairs with a broom in his hand to free Allison from the webs. Bode did as he was told, not knowing what but placed the couch down, he looked up, saw Allison and arranged it so it was underneath her. Tyler sat on the railing, punched the webs with the broom, hoping they would break and drop. He heard a thud, looked through the hole in the webs to see Allison on the couch. He ran down, helped Bode free her from the webs that were still around her and hugged her tightly. 

He could feel her quivering in his arms, rubbed her back to reassure her she was alright. He carried her upstairs, placed her in his bathroom and grabbed a change of clothes from her room and placed them on the counter. 

"Shower then lay in my bed, I'll join you soon. I promise." She nodded, waited for him to leave and stripped, showered, getting all the gunk out of her hair and off her body. Allison grabbed one of his jackets, placed it on and then laid in his bed. She cuddled up to her blankets, waiting for ten minutes for Tyler to come back. He entered, showered himself and once he was finished laid down with her. 

"Are you okay?" He questioned, kissing her forehead, knowing her fear for spiders. Allison nodded, hugging him and closed her eyes, hoping that Donna wouldn't take her somewhere tonight. Tyler smiled at her, bringing her close to his chest, keeping her cocooned in his arms.