Chapter 14

(Okay so I know my time is different from the show, but I really want to do it the same night when Dodge threw Allison down the well)

Allison's POV
I woke up in the middle of the night with a raging headache, I noticed I had Tyler's jacket on me. I walked downstairs to get some water and painkillers. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed some painkillers and then placed some water into my mouth then swallowed the tablets.

I saw that lights were turned on, I followed them and saw Kinsey and Tyler by the piano. I finally realised that they were following the whispers to a key, they hadn't noticed me yet probably to focused on the key.

"Hey" I said and scared them both, they turned around and sighed in relief once they saw me.

"How are you feeling?" Tyler asked.

"Just got a headache" I informed, he nodded and waved me over to come closer. I stood in between the two and Kinsey opened the piano lid and grabbed a key from all the piano wires. The whispers died down and Kinsey looked at the key which was resting in her hand.

"You guys can hear them too?" Bode asked.

"What did you find?" Bode asked a bit loudly.

"Okay, shhh" Tyler instructed.

"Let me see" Bode said and looked at the key. It had a musical note at the top.

"I think I've seen this before somewhere" Bode said not taking his eyes off of it.

"Where does it lead?" I asked Bode.

"Follow me" Bode ordered and the three of us followed. As Bode was trying to get whatever it was he was making a lot of noise which made Tyler freak.

"Okay! Shhh, where do you want me to go?" He asked.

"Over there, the box with the swirls. I saw it when we were unpacking" Bode explained.

Tyler grabbed the box and placed it on the table. To me it looked like an old music box, Kinsey opened it and music started playing with a little ballerina.

"Abracadabra?" Kinsey asked as nothing happened.

"I think it's broken" Bode stated.

"So, we can all hear them now. But Alli, I'm confused to as why you can hear them." Tyler said looking at me.

"I remember when I was unpacking I saw a photo of my mum, dad and then Rendell when they were teens. They were standing in front of the house. So maybe that had something to do with it? I don't know" I said shaking my head.

"What does this all mean?" Tyler asked.

"This means we can all be the protectors of the keys. Well lady can't take them from us, I'm not alone anymore." Bode said happily.

"You were never alone little man" Tyler said and I gave Bode a hug.

"Okay, I say for safety's sake we spilt the keys up" I said.

"Bode, where do you keep the keys?" Tyler asked.

"Right here" Bode said taking a necklace of all the keys off, besides the wish one.

"Kinsey, you take this new music box one. Bode you keep the ghost key and the mirror key. And I'm gonna take the head key" Tyler explained giving out keys.

"Then Alli has the wish key" I nodded and smiled at Bode's excitement over the keys he gets to keep.

"Good, always keep them on you and by the way before we use the keys we're all talking about it first." Tyler informed.

"Enough with the orders! We can manage ourselves" Kinsey shouted.

"Yeah, you're in great shape" Tyler stated.

"Just because I don't have fear doesn't make me irrational. So shut your mouth Tyler" Kinsey said with attitude.

"Mmm-" Tyler began.

"Besides, it's not like you're so above using the keys. Didn't you use the keys to know fun facts about Avril Lavigne?" Kinsey asked, I looked at Tyler with a questioning look.

"Kinsey-" I began.

"What Allison? You look tired, just fall back asleep." I closed my eyes and fell on the ground. Sleeping.

I woke up and saw Tyler helping me up. He walked me to my bedroom and laid me back down.

"What happened?" I asked confused, Tyler smiled and chuckled.

"It's a key that can control things, only Kinsey can use it." Tyler explained, I smiled softly with a nod.

"Well your skin isn't like ice anymore" Tyler stated, I smiled and lightly giggled.

"I really appreciate what you did" I said with a smile.

"Hey, I made a promise to you and I plan on keeping that promise"  I smiled and nodded.

"Night Tyler" I whispered.

"Night Alli" he whispered and walked out.

I fell back asleep ready for the next day.